Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cac tears -
Today

1. MaxBundles negged you for your post in the thread Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.. With the following comment: Suck a dikk
    12:57 AM

145560.58d6696b.50x50o.e0cd380be149.gif

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

I've done more for black ppl this year alone than you, that trans man Nicole, @AceMan, @Wildhundreds and @jj23 put together.

Funny part is that most of y'all who dapped this post weren't so zero tolerance policy for the White Nationalist Leader Trump when he was in power. Nicole was on here telling ppl to vote for him, @Wildhundreds was pushing #bothsides rhetoric, and I'm sure if I cared to look, I would find that you and @jj23 and @AceMan made some :mjpls: worthy posts either during the 2016 election or during the four years of Trump presidency.

Sitcho ass down somewhere.
Feel free to look through my posts and see what you find breh. Go for it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude is in a full scale frenzy. He should have controlled his bytch

Today

1. MaxBundles quoted your post in the thread Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right..
    1:07 AM

2. MaxBundles negged you for your post in the thread Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.. With the following comment: Suck a dikk
    12:57 AM

3. MaxBundles quoted your post in the thread Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right..
    12:56 AM
    :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

His racist white bytch dont post here nooooo moooorreee- can you feeeeel me

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Daps
bytch really said whites and blacks don’t get along. I wonder why. Btw, this bytch is from one of the poorest cities in Massachusetts. I’ve actually met her. She’s not bad looking, but she isn’t someone whose looks will have you immediately taking a second glance. I know of her personally, though we’re not friends and I’ve only interacted with her on here. She isn’t any different from the vast majority of left leaning white women in Boston. When push comes to shove, they always return home.

:francis:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
bytch really said whites and blacks don’t get along. I wonder why. Btw, this bytch is from one of the poorest cities in Massachusetts. I’ve actually met her. She’s not bad looking, but she isn’t someone whose looks will have you immediately taking a second glance. I know of her personally, though we’re not friends and I’ve only interacted with her on here. She isn’t any different from the vast majority of left leaning white women in Boston. When push comes to shove, they always return home.

:francis:
A poor uneducated white is only valuable at election time, I don’t even know what the hell y’all did all these years talking to her :mjlol::dead::ahh:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@therealmvp Where you at, breh? Your queen going out bad. :mjlol:

but you guys are here on a social media platform policing bm while @biscuitsnbangers is countering the hate and @Nicole0416 calling us all types of shyt..

if @Nicole0416 linked one tweet i would dap the post. if she responded to the "bulletbags" rhetoric in thtat thread i would make a post.. but here she is.

why don't you guys go to bw spaces like you're advocating for @biscuitsnbangers to do?

@biscuitsnbangers this thread should tell you everything you need to know about the effect that tweet had on these trolls.

you see this energy they're giving you while their other platform goes dormant?

that shyt just hit different coming from you and they HATE to see it...

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This is the reason why this site has fell off. :hhh:

nikkaa in here defending this bytch being a full blown white nationalist, an enemy of black men, and still is allowed to post here without repercussion.

you got fakkits on here registered in 2012 wanted to fight me so bad but when it comes to white racists in the same city and others on this site, they don’t wanna pull up. p*ssy ass fakkits is why y’all nikkas don’t get any respect ready to fight another black men then to pull up on racists.
This is why @bdizzle left and went to Africa and never came back on here until corona for like a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.