Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I wish I could find the thread where this uneducated former prostitute tried to school me on something. I was like, wtf do I need to learn from you?!! :deadrose: :russ:

It felt mean even as I said it, but the spirit and the ancestors reassured me that my roast was a righteous one, so I persisted despite coli brehs holding her down. :wow: :lawd:

And posters outright try to call me a c00n for not giving into her being 'down' :russ:

Ol' CAC bytch negged me and everything, and her supporters try to roast me for standing with Nicole for pointing out she a fraud :deadrose:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
And posters outright try to call me a c00n for not giving into her being 'down' :russ:

Ok CAC bytch negged me and everything, and her supporters try to roast me for standing with Nicole :deadrose:

nikka I called you a c00n cuz you a unarmed bytch ass blacc man , now what ? Idgaf if u Fucc with Nicole. You a bytch
:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikka I called you a c00n cuz you a unarmed bytch ass blacc man , now what ? Idgaf if u Fucc with Nicole. You a bytch
:mjlol:

Breh, I'm not flying 3000 miles to meet with another man to fight :unimpressed:

Nicole exposed c00ns gassing up a white drug addict, even of the "real nikka" variety.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ive been waiting for the day these nikka nerd c00ns meet the recconing

I hate these nikkas
Dropping like caskets. The Reckoning was here - 2020 was the year of the reckoning. 2021 has been the year of Reprisal, 2022 is Redemption. No one listens to warnings until they are forced to.

Don’t do it. This is the year of Reckoning, which officially starts in March. You may not like what you see or takes your place on the other side

The latter part of the year will be a recovery of sorts, but right now - there is a reckoning to be accounted for until the balance is corrected and the paradigm shift is complete. Reapers and sowers have come to collect and distribute.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She killed a black child, she's fully a white supremacist, wow. @Houston911, you know what to do
Dude you are the same one that was Fukkin asking for him
To ban me? What the fuk?? Do you not remember because I don’t forget shyt. Don’t act like you’re on our side now- I distinctly recall you feeling a type of way, now all of a sudden you want to act like we forged an alliance. Back then you didn’t give a fuk like you knew me- continue keeping that energy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol that black supremacy cop out

There’s an IMF in every African Country and bases all up that joint and every black leader is a puppet but “black supremacy”

I thought she was smart, her people killed all the real black nationalists and got agents on payroll so what is she talking about black nationalism and supremacy is making her racist?
Africa as fukked up as ever. All of these countries ran by white supremacists. The nerves of this bytch

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That just means they were being insincere. She was doing this for praise (and to fool people) rather than because she genuinely believed what was being said. Excuses shouldn't be made for people like that.

Everyone wants something for something. Even if it's just an invite, thank you or smile. It's human nature :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.