Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
She is a washed up 30ish year old nut job. I can understand some of her points from her post in the op. But the problem is her, she swings from one radical ideology to another, thinking she is gonna save the world. Her whole world is grounded in delusion. This an extremely low value white woman, whose life is chaos and instead of doing the inner work to fix herself. She'll just join another cult or movement where she can temporarily place the blame of her failing existence on to others. Typical loser.
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Geode

All Star
Daps
@NotPAWG you blinked.

Or rather showed your true colors. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It shouldn't matter if people were shytting on your prior beliefs...if you were really for us...really for equity...mean words from internet strangers wouldn't have flipped you.

You're weak. Like it's already been said in this thread your "ally" shyt was just the phase of an emotionally unintelligent, petulant child.

You think the Alt-Right will truly accept a White woman who's been slutted out by Black men in the recent past?

My biggest regret on the coli is defending you when @charmander and them had your ass suicidal from flaming you so hard.

Little did I know if you had went thru with it the world would've been a better place.

You're a tramp with no home...I mean that spiritually. You have no true identity, no true purpose in life. And you have ended up where all White people who have no real identity or personality do...the far right.

Despite what a lot of these c00ns on here will tell you..White Supremacy as an institution days are numbered. You chose a losing team. Because I know that most the people on your team are like you...mentally weak, spiritually lost, and psychologically insecure.

Next time you feel like ending it all...the next time you feel like jumping off that bridge...

Do a flip.
:picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

.. had to get off the leash :wow:
BowedOrderlyEgret-max-1mb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No one looked at this white bytch sideways when she claimed that people thought she was Latina because of her Greek dad’s dark skin?? And proceeded to post up this pic of herself as a baby.
:deadrose:
JPTuvkY.jpg

The cac shyt this mental case bipolar bytch got away with saying - wtfuuukk.
Ashekanzi Jews are whining about ‘jew privilege’

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now these same members are acting dumb ^^ like they haven’t been on this bytch’s side for years.

This is about to be a long fukkin night
:mjlol::deadmanny:
Acting dumb how?

It’s more like, idgaf.. I don’t know who that is, but if it’s who I think it is (your arch nemesis on here :mjlol:) then it was an exchange of xbox gamertags on here, in which we did speak once…

Now I have exchanged numbers with other females on the coli and spoke to them in person, if chasing her that’s what you’re trying to insinuate…

Idk honestly, I don’t have time to beef with people and invest energy to randoms online like you do so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Which one of you goofy nikkas fixing to follow this bytch around in alt-cac forum land and expose her? I know one of yall got like a file saved of her post on your desktop or something.
Do you mean expose her as being a pass around ho looking for validity on black forums, to her alt-right white racism sites and post her commentary from here over there?
giphy.gif

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@NotPAWG you blinked.

Or rather showed your true colors. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It shouldn't matter if people were shytting on your prior beliefs...if you were really for us...really for equity...mean words from internet strangers wouldn't have flipped you.

You're weak. Like it's already been said in this thread your "ally" shyt was just the phase of an emotionally unintelligent, petulant child.

You think the Alt-Right will truly accept a White woman who's been slutted out by Black men in the recent past?

My biggest regret on the coli is defending you when @charmander and them had your ass suicidal from flaming you so hard.

Little did I know if you had went thru with it the world would've been a better place.

You're a tramp with no home...I mean that spiritually. You have no true identity, no true purpose in life. And you have ended up where all White people who have no real identity or personality do...the far right.

Despite what a lot of these c00ns on here will tell you..White Supremacy as an institution days are numbered. You chose a losing team. Because I know that most the people on your team are like you...mentally weak, spiritually lost, and psychologically insecure.

Next time you feel like ending it all...the next time you feel like jumping off that bridge...

Do a flip.
Yo :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.