Coli parents, is this really how some of you feel?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Sound like these people didn't want kids, and don't know how to be a parent. Most sound like the type that thinks its cute when he/she says their first curse word, does all kind of dances when music is being played, keep them around grown adults that aren't good role models etc...

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
To all the of great married and single mothers and fathers having challenges in your family relationships, profession or job, health, and spirit holding it together in this cold world...keep on, keep the faith, don't give up...they don't want us to win. KNOW YOUR OUTCOME, plan, focus, and stay positive. Saying a child is a mistake is saying life is a mistake.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Being honest, having kids IS hard...and you won't have the same life as before it, but STILL. My girl has a 3 year old, (known him since he was 1) and we have a 2month old together. It's tiring, stressful, and we are on no sleep, but when that lil girl smiles at me, or little man runs to me when I get home smiling "Daddy's home!", or tries to mimick the things I do like working out, or even how I'm sitting, man it's WORTH it. i love them to DEATH, and these women sound like they should have lived FIRST instead of blaming children that didn't ask to be here. Running away from your kids?? Can't even FATHOM that..