Coli parents, is this really how some of you feel?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
:russ:

On the real tho, how the fukk can you HATE a 2 year old?

Any parent could share a story where they felt a twinge of hate for their kid after they stood up in their crib screaming at 3 am until they made themselves throw up. Kids are some of the biggest a$$holes you 'll ever meet.

That being said, those thoughts should be a fleeting moment not the nonsense you just posted.

If your interested in raising a child its rewarding and awe inspiring on an hourly basis.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Leave him and the kids. Find yourself someone else and get the fukk out of there. Let your husband raise the kids. Give up your rights to them, or you will have to pay child support. Or pay child support and see them whenever. I left my husband and kids but I decided to pay child support cause I thought it would be better than not ever seeing my kids, but I was WRONG. I have had to put up with soooo much BULLshyt from my ex plus having to pay him ALOT of money and it doesnt matter what the courts say-believe me you are at his mercy and will see the kids whenever he sees fit. If I had to do it all over again, I would have givin up my rights. They will always be your kids and will find you as an adult.But pick a better life for yourself. Find someone else that you can truly be happy with.Dont make the same mistake I did. Find someone who has no kids and doesnt want any.My husbands bytch ex wife sent their a$$hole son to live with with us after we got married and my life has been a living Hell ever since. That's how come I ended up at this site. My a$$hole stepson is an evil mother fukker and not one day goes by that he doesnt make me furious.I want to leave, but I love my husband and I know he loves me and I dont want to leave him because its not his fault. its the bytch ex wife and the DEVIL-BOY son. Only God can help me, but I think He is trying to teach me a lesson in all this. Maybe it's WWJD...let the little fukker treat me like shyt and forgive him show love to him anyway???? I AM NOT JESUS!!! I CANT DO THAT!!!!I HATE that little b*stard for treating me like shyt every day. I will never love him- I will never even like him as a human being. I hope he burns in hell for the things he has done to me!!!!

Shessssh!!!

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Any parent could share a story where they felt a twinge of hate for their kid after they stood up in their crib screaming at 3 am until they made themselves throw up. Kids are some of the biggest a$$holes you 'll ever meet.

That being said, those thoughts should be a fleeting moment not the nonsense you just posted.

If your interested in raising a child its rewarding and awe inspiring on an hourly basis.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it hate... I mean we're only human and I for one hate to be woken from sleep so i can only imagine having to do that shyt 4/5 times a night for months upon months, but at the same time you gotta remember that you were a kid too and someone had to do the same for you. I mean it's a fukking kid, what the the fukk else is it supposed to do?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I wouldn't go so far as to call it hate... I mean we're only human and I for one hate to be woken from sleep so i can only imagine having to do that shyt 4/5 times a night for months upon months, but at the same time you gotta remember that you were a kid too and someone had to do the same for you. I mean it's a fukking kid, what the the fukk else is it supposed to do?

Lol its jokes. Kids test you but normal.people would do anything for their children.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
My two year old niece makes me wanna choke her out sometimes but I adore that little booger the rest of the time.

Yea I don't understand how you can hate on something you created.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took my son from my bm because she couldn't grow him properly, these stupid hoes running their gums are lucky they haven't got a baby father like me, because they soon miss the yout when it gets taken from them.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's what they fukkin get for not having kids when they're ready. No sympathy:russ:

If you don't want to have kids then wear a fukkin hat and make sure your girl is on birth control if you're a guy. If you're a woman then don't let some dusty nicca hit it raw. Its not rocket science.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
:ohhh: I didn't know you had a youth congrats
Anyway these ppl complaining sound like narcissist when you have kids you have to be altruistic and realize its not all about you.
Being a proud dad watching his son that finally made it >>>
Thanks Ice Cold & yes my little man just turned 2 years old wont stunt like it ain't hard work but I wouldn't trade being a mommy for anything in the world.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I took my son from my bm because she couldn't grow him properly, these stupid hoes running their gums are lucky they haven't got a baby father like me, because they soon miss the yout when it gets taken from them.

My Cousin Vinny reference?

And these dumb ass hoes shoulda kept they legs closed or at least get on some birth control. People are just so fukkin stupid I swear.