Coli parents, is this really how some of you feel?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
<< Proud mommy My Son is My Everything reading this pissing me off and got me :smh: at these stupid biddies.

you got a ngga, can I be with you, can I talk to you, can I hav ya number,can I go wit u, we can ride on my bike

tumblr_ly5zbuUva41r61c7mo2_500.gif

ogdwuv.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
WTF seriously I'm a stay at home father and I love my kids to death sure they piss me off and do things i dont like but that dont make me love them less.

Being a father is the most important and greatest achievement in my life and I wouldn't give that up for nothing. Ain't nothing better to see your kids grow up before your eyes while you raising them to be a great person

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
<< Proud mommy My Son is My Everything reading this pissing me off and got me :smh: at these stupid biddies.
:ohhh: I didn't know you had a youth congrats
Anyway these ppl complaining sound like narcissist when you have kids you have to be altruistic and realize its not all about you.
Being a proud dad watching his son that finally made it >>>

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
These women make me sick. These women sound ignorant, I mean did they really think kids weren't a full time job forever? Even when their old as shyt they still yo kids and most likely your still going to be teaching em stuff til they die, cuz when you die, they'll still will be learning stuff from you.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I believe it. I was just at the barber shop. There was the husband, his two kids and his wife. His wife was fine as fukk.:whoo: The oldest kid probably 6 was getting his haircut, the husband was sitting next to him watchin a boxing match and texting. The youngest around two was with the mom in the lobby sitting near me. The 2 year old kept coming over to me so she had to direct him back. We got to talking. lol I could of have that shyt. She tired of being a mom. I could have :noah::smugfavre:

This really has nothing to do with the original post. Loosely at most. I just got a new haircut and feel like that nikka. I make minimum wage but I get all the p*ssy. Ngga feelin like Natrone Means right now.

Wipe Me Down (feat. Foxx & Webbie) - YouTube

I unno why but this post had me like :deadrose:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
WTF seriously I'm a stay at home father and I love my kids to death sure they piss me off and do things i dont like but that dont make me love them less.

Being a father is the most important and greatest achievement in my life and I wouldn't give that up for nothing. Ain't nothing better to see your kids grow up before your eyes while you raising them to be a great person

Oh yeah?
ben.png

How'd you work that arrangement out?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Holy fukking shyt, what the hell is wrong with all of you people that keep saying man "being a mom and/or a wife sucks"?!?! HONESTLY, WHAT THE fukk KIND OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY THEY HATE THEIR CHILDREN?! And to the dumb bytch who said they need to put warnings on comdom wrappers, i really hope you were being sarcastic because if you are really that dumb then you just need to be fixed. someone needs to take your sorry ass to a veterinarian right the fukk now and just get you spayed! that goes for the rest of you whiny mother fukkers too!!! Seriously, how would you like growing up in a house where your own mother says she hates you?! How exactly is a 2 year old supposed to act dumbass? Did you just assume that having a child would be all sunshine and daisies because apparently thats what a lot of people now days think! NEWS FLASH DUMB fukkS, KIDS DONT RAISE THEMSELVES!!! If you want them to act right, then teach them to fukking act right, goddamit! i hope CPS comes and takes everyone of you alls kids away because obviously you bunch are horribly unfit to be mothers let alone even be around children in any kind of influential capacity.

:russ:

On the real tho, how the fukk can you HATE a 2 year old?