Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Nah I think she said it was @SuperCoolP_Cal

200w.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean you don't see a problem with the way she basically called these bros ugly and blasted on them. I mean the cold blooded nature in how she did it, is why dudes out here on that other shyt.

This here isn't critiquing, this is disrespect on another level. This is shyt that should be private in all honesty, maybe between homegirls or something. And then on top of that trying to compare dudes to mega superstars on the sly, yet she an average everyday chick. :dry:

Irl I don't even mess with females like her, that attitude and persona would be spotted a mile away by me. My girl I'm with now is down to earth, don't even be on that "looks" tip and not proud, she about how I treat her and make her feel, and as long as I ain't got baby mommas all over the city or fckin her homegirls behind her back, we tight and vibe like that. These saddity type chicks out here like OP , live in lala land and always are the one's that will be single and unmarried in the long run. Change the tune.......
You guys call chicks ugly, and worse all the time! We all get clowned on here from time to time. Just take it in stride.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
brehs What is the point of even inboxing the females on here? It seems as if I they all they want to do is expose someone...

And females what's the point of even inboxing anyone if all you want to do is expose someone?

That shyts lame to be honest. we should all be more mature than that.
Not every chick on here is like that.
Just like not every black dude on here on that Tommy Sotomayor bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.