Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/woman-asks-is-my-attraction-to-white-men-problematic-photos.294568/

this thread and the one linked above are proof that a large portion of men here at the coli are the male equivalent to Beyonce's beehive, if anything bad is said about one Black male, the hive attacks with full force, in spite of whether or not the things said were true.

it's actually men PM'ing other men about a whole nother man..

:mjlol:

Matt I dont think thats it bruh basically everybody here know I dont really get into it or fuk with nobody so its kinda messed up seeing somebody come for My neck out of all people feel me?
I started this ghetto video game shyt...and this tha mothafukkin thanks i get!:russ::deadrose:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I'd call it irrelevant. I've sat in on fukkery focused on males, females and even myself. im not biased, if this was the other way around and nikkas were defending the female I would've defended the dude. That's just what i do.
So true.
I've seen this quite a few times from a lot of the reg females.

Im for the right regardless. My inbox fukkery is my bidnezz :scheme:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
That was one post out of many I made. My point, which I know you gathered when you were reading, is that no one asks men to post their pics in thread when they shyt on women.

And asking for said pics wouldn't be gay, it would be irrelevant. Like it was in this thread.

Because asking for another man's pictures is gay.....it's that simple :pachaha:

I can't speak for everybody.....but I don't wanna see another nikka

I'm also not one of the people asking for pics of the OP

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Matt I dont think thats it bruh basically everybody here know I dont really get into it or fuk with nobody so its kinda messed up seeing somebody come for My neck out of all people feel me?
I started this ghetto video game shyt...and this tha mothafukkin thanks i get!:russ::deadrose:

for the record you have a nice beard.

:manny:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
full

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
think like what exactly?

False sense of entitlement with a low self esteem behind said persona, so you create drama like this or something similar. You really don't believe in yourself so you try and blast on another. Its a well known psychosis, but its moreso in females nowadays....which is why you continuesly need to feel validated, so you place yourself on an imaginary plateau that you not really on and everyone else must be on that plateau. Like stop trying to expect dudes to be Trey Songz and when they don't meet your Imaginary "Plateau like the brehs didn't in your mind, you got angry, because in your pathetic mind, they're not on your level......

Again why you and a lot will be single and just a booty call in 10-15 years guarantee......:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.