Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
uh huh. so wondering what someone looks like when they talk shyt is gay? interesting.

Don't be obtuse here....especially with how you worded this :comeon:

Im not doing shyt but posting in a thread. Had this been a male shytting on coli females it would've went differently. nikkas wouldn't have been asking if OP is fine and all this other bullshyt happening in here.

Asking how fine another man is........is gay.....point blank period

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'd call it irrelevant. I've sat in on fukkery focused on males, females and even myself. im not biased, if this was the other way around and nikkas were defending the female I would've defended the dude. That's just what i do.
Fair enough :ehh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I talk shyt but I have pics posted here, Lsa, and bodybuilding.com

I feel where op is coming from. Online boards are breeding grounds for unattractive, out of shape people to vent their pent up frustrations and play the role of someone they're not.

Truth is, male or female, your view point on all things is judged first on your appearance and your outlook on things is based on your appearance

Truth is ugly people are bitter for a reason. Life in western cultures, where most of us are based from, is almost solely based on aesthetics and other vanities.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Don't be obtuse here....especially with how you worded this :comeon:

Asking how fine another man is........is gay.....point blank period

That was one post out of many I made. My point, which I know you gathered when you were reading, is that no one asks men to post their pics in thread when they shyt on women.

And asking for said pics wouldn't be gay, it would be irrelevant. Like it was in this thread.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I mean you don't see a problem with the way she basically called these bros ugly and blasted on them. I mean the cold blooded nature in how she did it, is why dudes out here on that other shyt.

This here isn't critiquing, this is disrespect on another level. This is shyt that should be private in all honesty, maybe between homegirls or something. And then on top of that trying to compare dudes to mega superstars on the sly, yet she an average everyday chick. :dry:

Irl I don't even mess with females like her, that attitude and persona would be spotted a mile away by me. My girl I'm with now is down to earth, don't even be on that "looks" tip and not proud, she about how I treat her and make her feel, and as long as I ain't got baby mommas all over the city or fckin her homegirls behind her back, we tight and vibe like that. These saddity type chicks out here like OP , live in lala land and always are the one's that will be single and unmarried in the long run. Change the tune.......

:patrice:

what about the thread where a Black woman asks if her attraction to white men is problematic?

soon as Black men saw that she accused Black men of calling her ugly and harrassing her, they immediately went on the attack, can you explain what motivates this kind of behavior from Black men against a Black woman who's simply sharing her life experiences?

:lupe:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/woman-asks-is-my-attraction-to-white-men-problematic-photos.294568/

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Never....You a everyday chick with low key self esteem issues, which is why you trying to blast and out other people as "ugly". That's easy puss around my way.....
If that was the case, wouldn't I have just used the pics from the "men reveal yourself" thread and crack on them? If 1+1 =2 but you telling me 1+1=3, I'm point that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.