Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I didn't neg her but I did throw it a star because I don't see anything this guy(s) did that deserved the disrespect. But y'all can do you. :manny:

Im not doing shyt but posting in a thread. Had this been a male shytting on coli females it would've went differently. nikkas wouldn't have been asking if OP is fine and all this other bullshyt happening in here.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im not doing shyt but posting in a thread. Had this been a male shytting on coli females it would've went differently. nikkas wouldn't have been asking if OP is fine and all this other bullshyt happening in here.

:umad:

you might be right tho :ld:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She's cute breh. She wasn't even wearing any makeup in that photo either.

:rudy: She got potential, still a 6 or 7 around my way. Her attitude is definitely trash which makes her shytty imo, to blast on these brothers like that. She also the one that made a statement in my other thread that made it like she thought non black men were "better".:camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Relax. You don't need to be throwing those terms around willy nilly.
I don't throw it around willy nilly tho.

She been on this c00n bullshyt for ages and it does nothing but add to the gender war.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I called you out already @DarlingNikki, you have 7 minutes to respond

iUFy48a8y3E1F.gif

SEVEN

What you want? We bof know you's a a$$hole

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The thread was bushed because it appeared earlier that she wasn't going to name names now that she's done that nikkas want to know what she looks like. :intradesting:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:rudy: She got potential, still a 6 or 7 around my way. Her attitude is definitely trash which makes her shytty imo, to blast on these brothers like that. She also the one that made a statement in my other thread that made it like she thought non black men were "better".:camby:

nikkas have gotten away with far worse. And a 7/10 aint too bad, so its whatever at the end of the day. The nikka that was called out doesn't even seem to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.