Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
v1.bTsxMTYxNDg1NTtqOzE4NzE5OzEyMDA7NzMwOzEzMjU

I heard a podcast talking about this movie and checked it, pretty funny and the jokes still hold up :ehh:. I noticed a lot of familiar people in it like Big Mike from Chuck and Faizon Love with hair :ohhh:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im watching Captain America Winter Soldier for the first time, this movie is long as fukk

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
412V5V7WWFL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Hard to believe Denzel would waste his prime on a premise like this...

TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS ON MY SIDE...YES IT ISSSSSSSSS *shaqsingingjpeg*

:banderas:One of my favorite Denzel movies of all time.

Project_Blue_Book_%28TV_series%29.jpg

:jbhmm:Been on a Sci Fi kick and just wanted to see what it do with this show. I like it:manny:, here's my gripe about it though:

• The scenery is dark AF (I mean literally, I barely can see this fukking show at some points because everything is like a big ass shadow over a camera)
  • The story seems short and overly dramatic for something that is a true story (sure I know its Hollywood's sprinkle but it was wild all over the place for something that should be a miniseries)
  • The main character doing his best Gary Oldman as Commissioner Gordon cosplay:beli:

Beyond that, I love these 1950s UFOs and "the Russians are coming!!" type of shows/flicks:ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
C'mon son, you cannot watch this film within the week after Kim's death and not speak on it. Especially not considering the film has one of the GOAT endings.
I loved it so much I bought it on digital with the $5 trick when I was halfway through it:wow:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Why is Deborah in Dexter such a thot? Worse is her actor is ironing board hideous and it's a little jarring while watching this series. Even had the tall, diesel breh sweating this woman :dahell: