Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Inferno
Directed by Dario Argento
Inferno-1980-poster.jpg

I think I like this more than Suspiria:jbhmm:

Me too. Tenebrae also. Actually, like Tenebrae more than any of his flicks

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So did you like? I still haven't seen this, arent they also 2 flicks?
It was dope. I liked part one more of though. more action. I watched the international version which is a tad under 5 hours over 2 nights. The theatrical version is literally less than 1 part so you're missing half the movie. The drama was met so it could be dope trimming it but I liked the experience

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was dope. I liked part one more of though. more action. I watched the international version which is a tad under 5 hours over 2 nights. The theatrical version is literally less than 1 part so you're missing half the movie. The drama was met so it could be dope trimming it but I liked the experience
Alright cool, I'll check it out. I'm interested to see how Jon woo handles a big game of thrones style epic like this, as opposed to his usual gangsters and guns action affairs.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
p89877_v_v8_aa.jpg
@FlyRy had to watch this after seeing that poster for the first time...and :whoo: :whew::wow:

didn't expect that ending at all, just completely threw away all the western conventions and the ending is extremely dark :picard:

also, I see where Tarantino got some of his inspiration from for Django & H8

& Ennio was going off :wow: when Tigrero & his gang left for Snow Hill :wow:

great film...gonna have to watch Mccabe & Mrs Miller soon

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
p89877_v_v8_aa.jpg
@FlyRy had to watch this after seeing that poster for the first time...and :whoo: :whew::wow:

didn't expect that ending at all, just completely threw away all the western conventions and the ending is extremely dark :picard:

also, I see where Tarantino got some of his inspiration from for Django & H8

& Ennio was going off :wow: when Tigrero & his gang left for Snow Hill :wow:

great film...gonna have to watch Mccabe & Mrs Miller soon
That did not capture my attention at all. Maybe I was in a bad mood. I would watch the original Django if you haven't. In italian

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
It's an all-time great show in my book. Like SOPRANOS, THE WIRE, and then..... maybe THE AMERICANS.
Yep :yes: . What was crazy about that show is that I wanted them to get their comeuppance for all the fukked up shyt they did, but then I started feeling empathy for them especially Phillip. I was on some fukk Elizabeth shyt until the final season; the last few episodes at that. Brilliant show. It got to the point to where I didn't want it to end, even though it already had.