Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
mud-feature.jpg

I can never look at Mike (cc: Breaking Bad) the same again. That hard er just flow too smoothly off of the tongue. Plus, he did my nikka Easy so wrong :mjcry:.

A nikka gotta decompress after this shyt :sadcam:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I'm late, but just binged through the first three seasons of BoJack Horseman and about to start Season 4.

Started off slow for me, but it's become one of my favorite shows. So many gems written in the show about life

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Watched a new Benji movie on Netflix and it made my kids cry. Also very adult themed situation, definitely not a kid friendly story...but not a bad flick I guess, some of the ways they filmed the dog action was pretty good. But pretty dark in a lot of ways.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
And here's where QT became completely unhinged and he hasn't recovered since :heh:

kXI6uzjn_o.jpg

Vol. 1 remains a dope action flick. fukkery on top of fukkery but I'll be damned if it still isn't a good watch.

Vol. 2., well....not a bad flick at all, but this is where QT starts incorporating all those super long masturbatory dialogue scenes in his films. We've reached the climax of the movie and you're forcing the viewer to listen to Bill droll on about the dichotomy of superheroes and their alter-egos and the origin of Superman for 20 minutes? :snooze: Doesn't really help that the whole movie is just slower in general compared to the first. Look, I get he couldn't keep the homage juggling and fukkery going for the entire saga, but for what's essentially a 4 hour movie, the 2nd half shouldn't be that big of a drop from the first.

Still, not a bad experience overall.
Vol. 2 is definitely 45 mins too long