Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Lion-movie-image.png

brief-encounter.13792.jpg

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Gold_(2016_film).png

Excellent cast. Yet for some reason the movie doesn't come together the way previous Stephen Gaghan work has. There are some nuggets (no pun intended) here, but I doubt this will be a movie I ever watch again. McConaughey and Ramirez make for a fine tandem though.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gold_(2016_film).png

Excellent cast. Yet for some reason the movie doesn't come together the way previous Stephen Gaghan work has. There are some nuggets (no pun intended) here, but I doubt this will be a movie I ever watch again. McConaghey and Ramirez make for a fine tandem though.
this kept me engaged the whole movie
wondering what was gonna happen with this guy next
was pretty good imo
and i loved the ending!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like this thread is more active than the random thoughts one. Need to find a new show to binge watch. Trying to decide between a series of unfortunate events and westworld. Likely watch one then the other. I've also heard good things about Atlanta.

As far as what I've watched recently, I finally caught up this season on Gotham. Lately I just caught up on The Simpsons and Family Guy. Before that I watched silicon valley and ballers, both their entire runs. I do want to catch up on big bang theory sometime too. I've also been recommended stranger things. I should go look for that top five tv shows thread for ideas.