Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Addicted_to_Fresno_Poster.jpg

:ehh: not bad .

'Ol girl from American Pie/OITNB got cakes :takedat:

:russ: @ the only brotha in the movie trying to :cape:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Moonlight

Little's mom: "YOU GONNA RAISE MY SON?!"

Juan: "YOU GONNA RAISE EM?!"

Little's mom: "YOU GONNA KEEP SELLIN ME ROCK?!"

silence

:mjcry:

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVERYONE needs to watch this show, without a doubt in my mind the best show of this century so far:

Characters are absolutely incredible and nuanced, and some of the finest acting (Grillo and Tucker!) I've ever witnessed. Don't be fooled by the MMA theme, this show is about family, personal demons, masculinity, loneliness, empathy and strength

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Now watching Ted 2, 7 min in and it's shockingly funny. Ya know sequels are always trash & never as good as the first *cough cough* Hangover. But I'm seeing a lot of folks in this movie. The most surprising is Michael Dorn from Star Trek.
michael-dorn-interview-1.jpg

I've never seen him outside his makeup.
michael-dorn.jpg

:ohhh: I said to myself so that's how he really looks?? I hunk I've seen him on other stuff and never made the connection. I'm kinda mind blown like when my daddy told me the bad guy from House Party 2 is the dude from Stargate ( the tv show)

images

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh: I said to myself so that's how he really looks?? I hunk I've seen him on other stuff and never made the connection. I'm kinda mind blown like when my daddy told me the bad guy from House Party 2 is the dude from Stargate ( the tv show)

hes also a voice actor. :ehh: and the new voice of kratos in the upcoming god of war game.