Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
220px-Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg

...Snyder's action sequences:huhldup::whoo::what::damn::dead::dwillhuh::lupe:
How'd you stay awake through that snooze fest...I fell asleep 3 times in one sitting :francis:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
finders-keepers.jpg

Wife and I watched this fukkery last night.

the things country white folk get themselves into sometimes :pachaha:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Mechs-vs-Mutants-2D-600x790.jpeg

I like these Batman Unlimited movies. :yeshrug: Fun, Saturday morning style futuristic take on the DCU.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Me and My Girl are doing this Marvel thing watching in order (Movies and TV Shows)..... We're are at Thor 2.... Never watched the first Captain America movie in full before, never watch Iron Man 1 or 2 in full before, Never watched Thor etc but I understand why people like the fukkery lol

That Agent Carter show was ass til like the last 2 episodes... I'm not looking forward to season 2 :scusthov:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
XdOncjk.jpg

@FlyRy @HHR @StraxStrax

One of the front runners for Best Foreign Language film and for a good reason. It's an intelligent comedy drama about a jokester father who starts to disrupt his daughter's professional life because he fears she might not enjoy life enough. The movie never lets go of the down-to-earth starkness of their relationship as the hilarity and madness of their disruptive lives continuously increases. It also contains at least two strong contenders for the single best scene of the year, but singling them out would feel unfair to all the other great little scenes sprawled throughout this. My only issue that at its rather immense length of 165 minutes, its execution gives you more the idea that you are watching a tv-miniseries in full than an actual film, and the thought never escapes that it would probably play better that way. Regardless, it's a great and smart piece of entertainment advisable to anyone who is tired of movies telling them directly what they want you to think or feel.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
XdOncjk.jpg

@FlyRy @HHR @StraxStrax

One of the front runners for Best Foreign Language film and for a good reason. It's an intelligent comedy drama about a jokester father who starts to disrupt his daughter's professional life because he fears she might not enjoy life enough. The movie never lets go of the down-to-earth starkness of their relationship as the hilarity and madness of their disruptive lives continuously increases. It also contains at least two strong contenders for the single best scene of the year, but singling them out would feel unfair to all the other great little scenes sprawled throughout this. My only issue that at its rather immense length of 165 minutes, its execution gives you more the idea that you are watching a tv-miniseries in full than an actual film, and the thought never escapes that it would probably play better that way. Regardless, it's a great and smart piece of entertainment advisable to anyone who is tired of movies telling them directly what they want you to think or feel.

heh great timing for this post, I just saw the trailer at my local indie/arthouse theater yesterday. It did 0 for me and looked dumb as hell.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
heh great timing for this post, I just saw the trailer at my local indie/arthouse theater yesterday. It did 0 for me and looked dumb as hell.

I can understand that, the trailer didn't do much for me either and it took all the continuous buzz for me to finally check it out. It's a hard movie to sell in a trailer, the humor mostly comes from a very slow build. Like it doesn't hit you instantly with a joke, it builds on a kind of absurdity that becomes funnier the longer the characters allow the obvious absurdity to exist. And like I said, it also doesn't really play like a traditional movie so I wouldn't even know how to sell the movie as one.