Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Catching up on South Park. Haven't sen this show in years. the latest season is crazy.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Watched that Steve Jobs movie with Fassbender. Don't see what was so great about him, so he was a cac that gave sales demos and told people what to do. 75% of the movie is in a lecture hall :francis:

What a piece of shyt

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Through The Eyes Of My Mother :merchant:

Crazy broad obsessed with torturing people so she won't be alone, chains them up, takes out their eyes and voice box

One of those disturbing movies

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
220px-Gaslight-1944.jpg

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i been watching episodes of a show i had saved up for minute called Feed The Beast.
the pilot was bad but the seconds episode was ok so ended up watching the whole season.

i liked the premise but Jesus, this show was terrible. emotionally manipulative garbage that kept taking every terrible turn i didn't want them too.
they ruined it trying to borrow too much from several shows when if they put their mind to it, it could have been pretty good.

Ross from Friends a widowed drunk sommelier just moping around about his martyr of a wife voicing every paranoid thought that comes to his head.
Jim Sturges as a can't do right fukk up who just happens to be an amazing chef.
Paul Kinsey from Mad Men playing the least intimidating gangster i've ever seen only for it to turn out that he's a fanook.
a goofy but kind of cute latina that has bubbly personality thats trying to smash Ross Gellar from their grief group.
oh and Ross black son who's been a mute since he saw his mother die....and he's getting bullied.

no surprise it got cancelled.
the ending of the finale was terrible and it suited being the last thing to happen on the show.

oh and i hated the Breaking Bad type music for it...made no sense for a show set in the Bronx.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i been watching episodes of a show i had saved up for minute called Feed The Beast.
the pilot was bad but the seconds episode was ok so ended up watching the whole season.

i liked the premise but Jesus, this show was terrible. emotionally manipulative garbage that kept taking every terrible turn i didn't want them too.
they ruined it trying to borrow too much from several shows when if they put their mind to it, it could have been pretty good.

Ross from Friends a widowed drunk sommelier just moping around about his martyr of a wife voicing every paranoid thought that comes to his head.
Jim Sturges as a can't do right fukk up who just happens to be an amazing chef.
Paul Kinsey from Mad Men playing the least intimidating gangster i've ever seen only for it to turn out that he's a fanook.
a goofy but kind of cute latina that has bubbly personality thats trying to smash Ross Gellar from their grief group.
oh and Ross black son who's been a mute since he saw his mother die....and he's getting bullied.

no surprise it got cancelled.
the ending of the finale was terrible and it suited being the last thing to happen on the show.

oh and i hated the Breaking Bad type music for it...made no sense for a show set in the Bronx.
goddamn! didnt that shyt JUST come out?!:deadmanny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lol it's mad late.....a nikka drinking some earl grey tea with pepperidge farm 'chessmen' cookies,watching...

Hard Target

:myman:

Daps