Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The Huntsman: Winter's War

Liked it better than the first
Hope they do a third one
may as well, they set it up for it at the end

Charlize stay great looking in these huntsman flicks :whew:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Butterfly room...WOAT level acting :mjlol:, terrible dialogue, stupid premise, -10 out of 10 on the scary scale. shyt got me feeling like I could orb ably get a movie role in about 5 years if I started acting now

Watching the invitation now, trying to suspend my personal biases of never being around weirdo cacs so that I can enjoy, but no way I find my self in this situation. :heh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The Huntsman: Winter's War

Liked it better than the first
Hope they do a third one
may as well, they set it up for it at the end

Charlize stay great looking in these huntsman flicks :whew:
I might try to find a stream, Kristen Stewart ruined the first one and I don't think it can recover. Was surprised it got a "prequel"

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
5500_front.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Watched the wrong version of "the boy", ended up watching the 2015 version of some kid who grows up at an isolated motel and slowly shows his burgeoning sociopathic nature. This movie was needlessly long, lacked a strong plot, suffered from poor pacing, and was beyond predictable. The setting, atmosphere, and cinematography was awesome, but there was never any tension built up, no suspense, no surprises.

I read a review on it that says it will be a trilogy so hopefully it gets progressively darker an delivers on the components it was missing.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watched the wrong version of "the boy", ended up watching the 2015 version of some kid who grows up at an isolated motel and slowly shows his burgeoning sociopathic nature. This movie was needlessly long, lacked a strong plot, suffered from poor pacing, and was beyond predictable. The setting, atmosphere, and cinematography was awesome, but there was never any tension built up, no suspense, no surprises.

I read a review on it that says it will be a trilogy so hopefully it gets progressively darker an delivers on the components it was missing.
Dont feel bad
Theres like about 4 different movies called the Boy that were released from 2015 to now :deadmanny:

But the one youre talking about that ending was FUUUUCKED UP!!:whew: