Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
jonathanstrangeandmrnorell.jpg

BBC miniseries....you guys should watch it. It"s great

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
With magic long since lost to England, two men are destined to bring it back; the reclusive Mr. Norrell and daring novice Jonathan Strange. So begins a dangerous battle between two great minds:yeshrug:
I can get wit dat :ehh:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Brutal nose job. Honestly looks like the role was recast.
not only the nose job but that skin, it looks like she hit 50, didn't know she was with Ellen either lol. I legit thought it was a recast and had to google

Manofsteel

Rookie
Daps
Currently watched the GREEN ZONE. It's from the Eli Roth he made hostel 1 & 2 if you ever seen those movies, then u know what to expect from this movie

It was pretty good I'll give it a 7/10

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Currently watched the GREEN ZONE. It's from the Eli Roth he made hostel 1 & 2 if you ever seen those movies, then u know what to expect from this movie

It was pretty good I'll give it a 7/10
Eli Roth and Matt Damon!!!!:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Just got back from watching peanuts the movie. I would've gave this movie a 5/10 but the ending made it go up two points so I give a solid 7/10.

2/3 of the film was great. The other third pissed me the fukk off. They tried to incorporate too much of snoopy - which isn't a bad thing - it was just poorly done. I get that snoopy is always in his own world, but it just throws the flow off so badly.

U go from Charlie Brown's fukkery, to snoopy daydreaming about being in ace combat. Red Baron was just too much.

But dat ending :wow:

My manz chuck done did it :mjcry:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just got back from watching peanuts the movie. I would've gave this movie a 5/10 but the ending made it go up two points so I give a solid 7/10.

2/3 of the film was great. The other third pissed me the fukk off. They tried to incorporate too much of snoopy - which isn't a bad thing - it was just poorly done. I get that snoopy is always in his own world, but it just throws the flow off so badly.

U go from Charlie Brown's fukkery, to snoopy daydreaming about being in ace combat. Red Baron was just too much.

But dat ending :wow:

My manz chuck done did it :mjcry:
Did Charlie Brown get a victory in this?
My bm was like i should take lil KingPin to see it but i dont wanna scar his mind with Chucks neverending Ls