Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Noirvember #10

panic-in-the-streets-movie-poster-1950-picture-mov_aaed26b8_b.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm so fukking excited for this. Craving a great journalism movie after the failure of Truth
Breh it fantastic.

Its too much real life too because i grew up Catholic and a priest at the church i went to was accused back then and i read up on it after the movie :merchant:

I had stopped going a year before things started coming to light

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Breh it fantastic.

Its too much real life too because i grew up Catholic and a priest at the church i went to was accused back then and i read up on it after the movie :merchant:

I had stopped going a year before things started coming to light

It's here next weekend :blessed:

Going to rewatch All The Presidents Men this week in anticipation

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Ace in the Hole is :blessed:
Billy has too many classics to count though.

A couple of recent jawns:

Safe

Hadn't seen this before. Todd Haynes with the gawdess Julianne Moore. This shyt was kinda crazy and caught me off guard. It was like a strange cocktail of Lynchian dread and a Revolutionary Road-style depiction of the emptiness of Suburban middle class life. Moore for me is probably the best working actress today and this is a reminder that she's been knocking it out the park for 20 years. She's fearless. A strange, unsettling wonderfully fukked up film.

Black Narcissus

A personal favorite. Even having seen it before nothing really prepares you for how batshyt insane things get in the final 30 minutes. It's just intoxicating cinema. The Red Shoes is still my fav Powell / Pressburger film but this ain't far behind.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Black Narcissus

A personal favorite. Even having seen it before nothing really prepares you for how batshyt insane things get in the final 30 minutes. It's just intoxicating cinema. The Red Shoes is still my fav Powell / Pressburger film but this ain't far behind.
I nees to finish this. I got like 40 min into it over a year ago and it was visually astonishing but i was a little bored. Maybe i wasn't in the mood.

On her Majesty's secret service. The last 20 min were :banderas:

Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone: wife wanted to marathon so we're gonna watch one every night

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Peep Show Series 9, Episode 1

The English fukkery is back after three long years :to:

Noirvember #7

Another neo-noir today....a "remake" of Double Indemnity (the GOAT noir, IMO), but every bit it's own, brilliant, film.

60.jpg

I remember reading somewhere that they had to act hot because they filmed it during the cold.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Peep Show Series 9, Episode 1

The English fukkery is back after three long years :to:

I remember reading somewhere that they had to act hot because they filmed it during the cold.

Couldn't have been that cold, pretty sure it was filmed in Florida