Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
AL_Prophets-Prey_Poster-460x681.jpg
.....basically....a deeper look into the FLDS and how much of a sick fukk Warren Jeffs really is...mind control is a motherfukker bruh's.....

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo my mother and my aunt came thru a lil minute ago
and put me onto this episode of Wife Switch or some shyt
and it had DJ Paul switch wives with Plaxico Buress
i was on the FLOOR!!! :russ:
shyt was straight up comedy

ice.

David Carradine, I'ma die when I cum.
Daps
4uUlq5Y.jpg

I fukking hated this movie so bad. It's like someone saw Juno and said to themselves, 'You know what, I can write a story just as obnoxious and pretentious as this. Hell, I can even make it worse!' and then proceeded to do so, hurting the world of novels and now cinema for evermore. The forced hipster quirkiness is at an all-time low, from the plain annoying to the shameful classic cinema pandering (you can't hate this movie, look at all the movies it shout outs! Werner Herzog mentions people, a true cinephile can't hate this!). More painful to sit through than chemo to the point the possibly-quite-nasty stereotype of Earl is almost welcomed because even in his stereotypical this-is-what-white-people-think-black-teenagers-are-like way Earl at least feels like a real character in a movie consisting of painfully constructed cartoon characters. Did I mention the direction is abominable with terrible camera angles and a general sense that if the camera isn't standing still, the director has no idea what to do with it. fukking indie-hipster fukking shameless tearjerker garbage.
and they seriously
let bae die :mjlol::sadcam:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Saw Truman Show for the first time ever last weekend. fukking amazing, don't know why I slept on that for so long.

Finally saw Ex Machina, easily the best movie of the year.