Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I tried watching once but was fukked up on molly, bud, and RCs and dont remember a thing except the intro of the "Bear Jew" and the burning of the cinema.

Saw it finally and found it to be pretty entertaining. Loved the mannerisms of Col. Hans Landa.

inglouriousbg1.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Head of State

XWXtQkg.jpg
"who the hell you to call this place a rat trap? thismy neighborhood. this where I'm from. I got my 1st bike stolen right there.
my daddy got his bike stolen right there. when I have a son, I HOPE he's fortunate enough to get stuck up, right there!"
:russ:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
"who the hell you to call this place a rat trap? thismy neighborhood. this where I'm from. I got my 1st bike stolen right there.
my daddy got his bike stolen right there. when I have a son, I HOPE he's fortunate enough to get stuck up, right there!"
:russ:
:pachaha:

People didn't care much for the movie but it had some hilarious quotables and scenes in it.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
thin-red-line-criterion-dvd-header-10thing-you-need-to-know-playlist.jpg

Dont really have any strong opinions on this. Pvt Witt's monologues kept me from taking a smoke break or browsing while watching it.

I dont know why, but it just did not hit me emotionally.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I tried watching once but was fukked up on molly, bud, and RCs and dont remember a thing except the intro of the "Bear Jew" and the burning of the cinema.

Saw it finally and found it to be pretty entertaining. Loved the mannerisms of Col. Hans Landa.

inglouriousbg1.jpg
Still one of my favorite theater experiences

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I watched two documentaries. One was a series, Battlefield Afghanistan. The other was one movie, Restrepo.
Battlefield Afghanistan was kind of tame. Not as intense as Restrepo. It was also edited for language. Restrepo had a lot of swearing.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
oh yeah a movie about treating an aboriginal woman like property to spite your racist family , alot of old life lessons you need to learn about in that flick

smdh-1.gif

the movie was about a scheme to get back at his family for destroying a previous relationship, not treating her like property. he wifed her with no prenuptial so she was legally entitled to his inheritance. the American Indian in the film was educated, a trained nurse and saved his life by taking some lead out of his chest after he accidentally got shot by her Indian boyfriend. if you took the time to watch some of these 30's movies you'd learn that all was not gloom and doom for all during the great depression, many were still living lavishly which goes against the popular opinion of the era.

and again, two people got shot in the film and there was a strong no snitching theme.
who knew that was popular in certain social circles way back then?

16carmelo.1841.jpg

stop-snitching.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the movie was about a scheme to get back at his family for destroying a previous relationship, not treating her like property. he wifed her with no prenuptial so she was legally entitled to his inheritance. the American Indian in the film was educated, a trained nurse and saved his life by taking some lead out of his chest after he accidentally got shot by her Indian boyfriend. if you took the time to watch some of these 30's movies you'd learn that all was not gloom and doom for all during the great depression, many were still living lavishly which goes against the popular opinion of the era.

and again, two people got shot in the film and there was a strong no snitching theme.
who knew that was popular in certain social circles way back then?

16carmelo.1841.jpg

stop-snitching.jpg
:ehh: