Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
night-tide-half-sheet-1961.jpg

wolf.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Birdman_poster.jpg

Lived Up to the Hype; Above and Beyond:ohhh:

...Norton Go HAM after :drunk: real Gin on their first stage preview:dead:

And, the seamlessly Long Tracking Shots:banderas:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
mASIDfu.jpg

Easily one of the best movies I've seen this year so far. Beautifully shot, incredibly well-acted by Kikuchi and surprisingly well-handled in balancing the facts with the fiction to create an interesting picture. Only down-beat was the director choosing to play a vital role himself (the deputy), he should stick to directing or at least be more critical towards his own performance. Anyway, it's a truly fascinating movie.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
mASIDfu.jpg

Easily one of the best movies I've seen this year so far. Beautifully shot, incredibly well-acted by Kikuchi and surprisingly well-handled in balancing the facts with the fiction to create an interesting picture. Only down-beat was the director choosing to play a vital role himself (the deputy), he should stick to directing or at least be more critical towards his own performance. Anyway, it's a truly fascinating movie.

Brilliant!!!!!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i see you failed to at least read the synopsis and plot of the film that i posted. if you did you wouldn't have asked me that non-informed borderline ignorant b.s.

i already posted the reason i get into old flicks.

oh yeah a movie about treating an aboriginal woman like property to spite your racist family , alot of old life lessons you need to learn about in that flick

smdh-1.gif