Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
MV5BMTM1MTk2NDIzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA5ODQxMQ@@._V1_.jpg

51HWC1MGPWL.jpg

222/250

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
nMOnTpq.jpg

Solid Spanish police thriller set in 1980 during the transition from the Franco regime to a democracy. Two detectives, one a Franco supporter, the other pro-democracy, are put on a shytty job of finding two missing teen girls in the marshes of southern Spain. When the two girls are found murdered, their investigation becomes a lot more important to the redemption-seeking detectives. But the changes from the old regime to the new status quo has left their mark on society as well and gets in their way. The story moves a bit predictably and it's a bit too vague in its implications regarding certain characters (it implies a lot, but rarely strong enough to make you really feel it).

AtahKic.jpg

A very loose comedy adaption of the first part of the famous novel by Kung Fu Hustle's Stephen Chow. Which means you'll be in for a lot of slapstick comedy, and I can't emphasize enough how glad I am to see there still being directors actively making slapstick comedy movies. It starts off really strong and keeps the momentum going despite an over usage of shoddy CGI, but unfortunately really starts to falter in the third act when the comedy becomes less prevalent and a final fight scene where Chow shamelessly copies the ending of Kung Fu Hustle, except without the fun. So unfortunately it leaves a lot to be desired in the end, although there's still a lot to enjoy here for fans of his work.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Fantastic-Four-heroes-unite.jpg

Better than the other Fantastic 4 as far as the plot..
Really not saying much either.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Short-lived show I'm about to get into soon:

jFRQnYY.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:I been wanting to get into this show FOR YEARS, but I never could find links or active torrents. Now I finally found active links for the one & only season.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
600full-in-the-mood-for-love-poster.jpg

WOW. I was expecting something slow and brooding....but the pace of this film is actually quite exceptional. And unspeakable gorgeous to look at.

032911_harry_potter_poster_teaser_544110329133505.jpg

The first part might've been my least favorite of the series.....but part 2 was :whew: Probably my favorite. The series definitely got better as it progressed tho.

the-killer-1989-movie-poster-01-391x600.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :whoo:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
limelight2.jpg

:sadbron:

A little long and the performance pieces kind of slow the film down, even though they're mostly entertaining. But getting to see Chaplin and Keaton perform a routine together (the only time they appear on screen together) is pretty special.