Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
been on my blaxploitation tip recently and this flick really tripped me out.

Candy_Tangerine_Man_poster.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Candy_Tangerine_Man

A successful Los Angeles-based businessperson, doting father of two and a loving husband, Ron Lewis (John Daniels) turns into a completely different self at night – his alter ego, the "Black Baron", a prominent, powerful and feared pimp

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072759/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
  • Sunset Boulevard is a lucrative place to work for the Black Baron, a pimp with a distinctive red and yellow Rolls Royce and plenty of girls on his books. He don't take no mess from his girls, his madam or his competitors and viciously defends his patch. First, he clobbers the Mob who attempt to move in on his patch. Second, he tracks down one of his girls who runs off with a suitcase full of his cash. Third, he disposes of two policemen. But by now he knows his pimping days are numbered, so after a final explosive gun battle he switches to being his alter ego, mild-mannered businessman Ron who lives out in the leafy suburbs with an unsuspecting wife and family.

- Written by The Man

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
did you like? thought that movie was awful (and could've been so much better)
the book is always better, but as a movie and just seeing it on hbo, it def had me interested the whole time, granted i dont know about angels and demons since its been awhile since ive seen it, but i remember ewan mcgreggor playing a cardinal and jumping out of an exploding helicopter at the end like an action hero was just :mjlol: shyt like that ruins movies for me, like that other book based on a movie "Along came a spider" I loved the first, but just starting the movie and seeing that awful cgi crash scene i just couldnt watch it anymore after that

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Halloween:H20

I remember when this commercial used to come on i would get scared, so in order to avoid it i would go to bed early. Then my best friend's uncle took us to see the damn movie. :russ:this movie had some dope ass killings too.
Yeah i was scared during the movie but that night i went to bed just fine:win: & i wasnt afraid to see the commercials anymore :smugbiden:
And the ending was so excellent! :banderas: I hated when they made another one saying that Myers put an EMT in his jumpsuit and he got away:rudy:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the book is always better, but as a movie and just seeing it on hbo, it def had me interested the whole time, granted i dont know about angels and demons since its been awhile since ive seen it, but i remember ewan mcgreggor playing a cardinal and jumping out of an exploding helicopter at the end which was just :mjlol: shyt like that ruins movies for me, like that other book based on a movie "Along came a spider" I loved the first, but just starting the movie and seeing that awful cgi crash scene i just couldnt watch it anymore after that

the first one wasn't "awful" but I thought it was rather boring/too long when it could've been more fascinating, good actors as well, just found it boring as fukk. Angels and demons was truly awful though, I had to turn it off so I don't think I made it to ewan jumping out of an exploding helicopter lol, that sounds hilarious.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
watched the Interview too. shyt was meh..a few good laughs. but between Francos overacting and Rogans dullness and also that the movie was probably 20 minutes too long, shyt was mediocre. i could see why they thought it would be a big hit.