Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Halloween:H20

I remember when this commercial used to come on i would get scared, so in order to avoid it i would go to bed early. Then my best friend's uncle took us to see the damn movie. :russ:this movie had some dope ass killings too.
Yeah i was scared during the movie but that night i went to bed just fine:win: & i wasnt afraid to see the commercials anymore :smugbiden:
And the ending was so excellent! :banderas: I hated when they made another one saying that Myers put an EMT in his jumpsuit and he got away:rudy:

Probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite in the series

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I willl say the bonus features on the blu ray would be a reason to copp angels and demons since its got some interesting documentarys on the illuminati

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh most certainly. I woulda put it in my top 10 for horror movies if i had thought about it.

Yeah it's a dope movie. I know the guy who did the original score has said in the past that they replaced his score and I can't remember his name but I'll find out and give a link to where you can hear his original which is really good and would've been perfect for the movie and added to it. Now that I think about it, it's probably 2nd for me in terms of the series followed by halloween 2

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I remember being dragged to see da vinci code and i still dont know if the movie was supposed to be a thriller, drama or suspense type film. i dont remember anything of entertainment quality happening in that film. When it ended i was like, thats it?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm going through all of hitchcock's films, one director that I haven't seen much of his stuff (older films are offputting to me sometimes) i really liked both strangers and dial m. The heelturn in Dial M was :mindblown:
you better catch up on your hitch :ufdup:

or me , @HHR and @MartyMcFly might have to disown you :birdman:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yeah it's a dope movie. I know the guy who did the original score has said in the past that they replaced his score and I can't remember his name but I'll find out and give a link to where you can hear his original which is really good and would've been perfect for the movie and added to it. Now that I think about it, it's probably 2nd for me in terms of the series followed by halloween 2
Yeah when it comes to the movie music, i like the explanation given for the music that plays when Jason is about to kill. The blended 'killer her mommy' to sound like 'ha-ha-ha choo-choo-choo' still gets me.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I remember being dragged to see da vinci code and i still dont know if the movie was supposed to be a thriller, drama or suspense type film. i dont remember anything of entertainment quality happening in that film. When it ended i was like, thats it?
edit

Last edited: