Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I laughed once
i thought there were a few good bits but the movie as a whole was just bland as shyt. I actually mainly laughed because I thought James Franco was stoned the entire time, especially towards the beginning where it shows him on his tv talk show he looks stoned as shyt. I had to watch 22 jump street the following day to cleanse my palette

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Dracula Untold

HwKclmT.jpg

Fury

36SHi9H.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i thought there were a few good bits but the movie as a whole was just bland as shyt. I actually mainly laughed because I thought James Franco was stoned the entire time, especially towards the beginning where it shows him on his tv talk show he looks stoned as shyt. I had to watch 22 jump street the following day to cleanse my palette

Breh his facial expressions were killing me lol

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
A Walk Among The Tombstones

Xwf63hj.jpg

John Wick

N0Uf36j.jpg

..watched the same two over the weekend.

John Wick:
hated the trailer and ending up loving the movie.
like the way it was shot, liked the action and they kept Keanu's talking to a minimum...can't stand that actor from Game Of Thrones though.

Walk Among The Tombstones:

a decent one time watch.
i kinda like the idea of mini series, like 6 or 8 episodes of a show where Neeson is a PI in 90's NY though..get the guys from Luther behind it.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Catacombs_Poster.jpg

Pink takes Shannyn Sossaman to a Parisian underground rave, and the rest is a snoozefest Fukkery:ehh: