Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

bastille-day-british-movie-poster.jpg

Had promise, but ultimately failed to rise above 'merely interesting' only because Elba was involved, albiet with some poor writing. Generic as hell.
5.7/10​

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
IUTBF_poster.jpg

Had so much potential and it just didn't work, it was like a student film. Didn't help that it was extra Canadian, while being set in Canada.
It's a good vehicle for Rachel Sennot. While not a straight tragedy, it has tragic elements mixed in with gallows humor. Definitely a non traditional film.

And I also thought the setting of Toronto and Niagra Falls worked for the movie, it allowed it to breathe while the protagonist was going thru an existential crisis.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
95VlSEfLMqeX36UVcHJuNlWEpwf.jpg

Movie has a premise that I think would have been better served really leaning into the comedy. Lot's of spy shenanigans going on, with the mystery angle, comedy, and action not always working together. Gets a bit too cute, even though I mostly like Howard and Rockwell in the lead roles.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I just ordered the bluray/dvd combo of Star Wars Rogue One for one of my younger brothers who's a Star Wars fan but only likes espisodes 1-6, which I understand cuz the rest suck, but he's never seen Rogue One which was the last GOOD Star Wars, so I'm getting him that plus some other stuff for his birthday

I will probably watch Rogue One again tomorrow after the Indian Fever/Las Vegas Aces game

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-1.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I just ordered the bluray/dvd combo of Star Wars Rogue One for one of my younger brothers who's a Star Wars fan but only likes espisodes 1-6, which I understand cuz the rest suck, but he's never seen Rogue One which was the last GOOD Star Wars, so I'm getting him that plus some other stuff for his birthday

I will probably watch Rogue One again tomorrow after the Indian Fever/Las Vegas Aces game

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-1.jpg

I put on Rogue One whenever I need a nap.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
breh you you tripping
:dead:

are you a Star Wars fan ? Not the new goofy ones by Disney like The Force Awakens, but I'm talking about episodes 1-6 ?

I grew up on the og trilogy. Rogue isn't terrible, I think the last act is pretty good. Up until that point it's probably one of the most boring Star Wars movie.

The newer trilogy is terrible overall tho so it makes Rogue look that much better.