Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
In_a_Violent_Nature_%282024%29_poster.jpg

So I finally got to check this out while waiting for Long legs. I get that the point of the movie is to be a take on the slasher genre but HOLY shyt the acting is atrocious. Dude hits folks with Mortal Kombat kills though so you take the bad with the good. However, there are a couple scenes where I audibly hollered out fukk because of how boring and taxing it was or because of the complete garbage dialogue mixed with the community theater acting:dame:. Matter of fact, at one point I walked out on the movie in my living room and had to restart it later. It’s unique as hell but if you aren’t used to super indie horror it might be a horrible experience. The movie is like a Slow paced It Follows in terms of pacing.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
In_a_Violent_Nature_%282024%29_poster.jpg

So I finally got to check this out while waiting for Long legs. I get that the point of the movie is to be a take on the slasher genre but HOLY shyt the acting is atrocious. Dude hits folks with Mortal Kombat kills though so you take the bad with the good. However, there are a couple scenes where I audibly hollered out fukk because of how boring and taxing it was or because of the complete garbage dialogue mixed with the community theater acting:dame:. Matter of fact, at one point I walked out on the movie in my living room and had to restart it later. It’s unique as hell but if you aren’t used to super indie horror it might be a horrible experience. The movie is like a Slow paced It Follows in terms of pacing.

Y u bringing two Dykes to the woods, then one dyke wanna curve the other dyke for getting in the water, all she want to do is stretch

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I'm probably going to the movies to see Close Encounters of the Third Kind

one of the few alien movies I've never seen

I know I could stream it but I want the movie theater experience

Regal is always showing throwback movies

last time I went to the movies to see Godzilla vs Kong New Empire they were showing Star Wars The Phantom Menace

sidenote - do any Star Wars fans think they killed Darth Maul too early ? I think he would've been a dope villain for the three prequels instead of Count Dooku even tho he was an I'll villain too

but imagine if Anakin fought Maul without Obi and still got his arm cut off, then Anakin could've gotten his revenge in Revenge of the Sith