Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The Brothers Sun

@daemonova trynna deny the King Netflix and The Alliance but he know’s no one checking for Mid

They DOA
GD5OuWgXoAAj0CF

On MLK day, these brothers finna show out!!!!

Only on Max!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
images

WTF did I just watch. Ari Aster if nothing else has a wild imagination and this is definitely the funniest film of his that I've seen. There are opening moments that I thought were hilarious and Joaquin is certainly committed to the character. Movie is very long and arguably gets even stranger as it reaches the conclusion. Hit up YouTube to see the many different theories as to what people think is exactly happening.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a random thought about a movie. It was a high school comedy, and the main character was into literature and asked/suggested that Toni Morrison(iirc) be the graduation speaker. Only details I got :banderas:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
9xjZS2rlVxm8SFx8kPC3aIGCOYQ.jpg

Probably the best final hour in movie history for me. Jack was broke but had better looking teeth than Rose.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

Is this real? :hhh::patrice:

To be honest, I can’t tell if it’s some filter or not. I follow her and her nose be changing ever so slightly in some pictures.

It could be that she was sick recently too. I wanna say she had covid over the Christmas break, so maybe that’s why she’s looking a little thin all around.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BMGRhNDQzZGYtNjBlYy00MDY4LWJkM2QtNmE5MTUxNjgzODQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ1MTEyNTE@._V1_.jpg

The villain (or whatever) in the movie is a cross between Chris Sarandon from fright night and Tom cruise from collateral. The movie continues to steal from Fright Night, Lost Boys, Once Bitten even a bit of Weird Science. There is even a side story involving the first two nightmares. The movie end with an easily predictable Lost Boys third act vampire reveal with a 2023 twist.

I wouldn't bother.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Watching this Starlink satellite launch. Has been a busy week for space news and travel; spacex launched some people towards the ISS, and yesterday Japan landed on the moon.