Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
pufnstuf.jpg

I remember when this was on Cartoon Network with the Banana Splits and etc. Such a majestic time :wow: The show itself is fukkery on full, but if you higher than a bih...its like a whole different genre of show :dead:

Not that I'm a smoker, but this is a trippy ass show.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
ryelane-movie.jpg

Romantic comedy that I genuinely found funny. Mostly a walk and talk, but a lot of creative diversions along the way. Great setting and chemistry between the leads.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Who was that Jamaican guy who seemed to be in everything in the early 90's Encino Man, Only The Strong, The Black or White video etc

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BNWM5YmQ2NTMtOGExOS00NDcxLWEwNWQtMTlmNDkxZjA5MGM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzUwMDA5NDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

The first 20 minutes are rough as they are setting up the chessboard. But once the bodies start dropping, it's non stop heart pounding action, 7/10.

Could have used a better script, actors for the lessor roles (Tom Berenger done), and somebody in England needs a geography lesson since they think Baltimore and DC right next to each other @kbadds @mastermind @ThiefyPoo

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
OIP.nGOWVErMQDQemqztyk3vSwHaK-

They took away his plot armour super powers and made him a regular dude who used to be a police who gets caught up in some sort of hypothetical situation that quickly becomes a reality, when he's propositioned by some random broad to find out which passenger on the train he regularly rides, "Isn't a regular" and is also carrying some very sought after information. All he has to do is slip a tracking device into their bag and collect 100K, which is a godsend because he just lost his job and he and his family is in debt, dealing with their kids and mortgages and all sorts of everyman day problems.
Eh. Seemed interesting enough, but half way through the shyts you just wondering how it will all tie together since there's only so much you can do with a movie that's tied to one central location. The ending was weird as hell too, 'cause without giving too much away, people don't just magically turn into fukking "Spartacus" just because their lives were threatened as a collective.
A decent flick to watch once and ultimately forget.​

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
b530df17-e123-4174-8d4d-75e6f422468f

A bit more surreal than I was expecting, even with the wacky premise. Would say it leans more to the comedic side, than being thrilling. Really more about a man overcoming the barriers in his life, when faced with the immediate possibility of death.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Been on a big cult movie binge lately...

MV5BMTQwMTI3MDg2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDAzMjM5OA@@._V1_.jpg

Even though this movie is garbage pail, I actually enjoyed it. It was a part of the "Naughty Film" lists in UK for violence and etc., but overall the movie was pretty good. Its based on a true story and the rugged ass camera visuals just makes the cipher complete for it being a "midnight matinée" type of movie.