Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
large_men-movie-poster-2022.jpeg

WTF did I just watch. Garland brought some crazy visuals again, but I liked this the least of his work I've seen. Reading a few interpretations of the movie was somewhat interesting, but don't think the metaphors/themes throughout really landed for me.
Last year was a really good year for horror, but this one always seemed to stick out like a sore thumb lol.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Painkiller just dropped and it's good so far.

Average Joe is good too. Just started that one.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
The Mega-Brands That Built America:lawd:

...the origins of Walmart, UPS, and Spalding:banderas:

Lowkey, History Channel:fire: stays with GOAT content:smugdraper:
:yes:Yep, the acting and writing is way better than you'd expect. I watched a few episodes of The Foods That Built America. Had me on the edge of my seat over candy bar wars and another episode w/ Colonel Sanders.

:russ:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
I've watching alot of Tubi lately. They have episodes of old TV shows; currently watching Hart to Hart.

Next, I'm watching Spencer for Hire.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Falcon_Lake-254293911-large.jpg

Really liked this. Coming of age romance with the mood of a horror film. Sara montpetit is a star and sexy AF.

Dangal- entertaining true story about a man who couldn't have a son so he made his daughters wrestle in India

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
SBjD4QHi8GrUmGiTZbrg4ZswU-3ZyeqIYmHSH_DAsZKu67Dfyz3CFpaBDHBF7tOBqTYNYLPOOdscQ6qkn0Y

I know it skews younger, but this seemed to have a lot of spastic kid energy. Especially coming from Shazam. Hit a lot of the familiar comic book beats. The dragon in it was cool, and thought the villains were solid.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
I came across a show called the rope on apple tv+ and the first 2 episodes pulled me in. Kinda want to binge watch the rest of the show but i got a feeling the ending will be a let down.

Edit: that show is only 3 episodes total and the 3rd episode didnt explain anything

Last edited:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Mission-Impossible-Rogue-Nation-IMAX-Poster.jpg

The start of a new MI era :wow:

This one was incredible.

The one before it with paula patton is where i felt the change happened. Cruise need to find someone to take his place so they can keep mi going like bond movies