Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
dTtWdsBZuyAs5HwDXSOdjRtHugI.jpg

Did nothing for me

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
GUEST_0f4b8de6-e233-448b-bd9c-a16a4f5f5635

Watched it on Peacock. Animation was really good, to alongside a very entertaining story. I can see why it got a lot of love.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
succession-ka-1920_0.jpg

Succession

2 seasons in and the men in there show more pettiness than back bone.
It's crazy because the supposed villain is easy to take out, but the characters that allegedly want to do it keep half-stepping.

The concept is one I enjoy, namely the desire to acquire power. But these characters man. Calling them soft is being kind. Calling them dumb is cute.

Do not recommend at all.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
succession-ka-1920_0.jpg

Succession

2 seasons in and the men in there show more pettiness than back bone.
It's crazy because the supposed villain is easy to take out, but the characters that allegedly want to do it keep half-stepping.

The concept is one I enjoy, namely the desire to acquire power. But these characters man. Calling them soft is being kind. Calling them dumb is cute.

Do not recommend at all.
The third season is a bit of a disappointment, even though one of the males finally shows his teeth as in this clip. .

Id pull the cord if I were you

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
The third season is a bit of a disappointment, even though one of the males finally shows his teeth as in this clip. .

Id pull the cord if I were you

It's funny because I thought Greg would show proper teeth eventually, but this clip just made me lose hope! :russ:

Reading the comments of the video on YouTube just let me be aware of how disconnected I am from the show's fanbase. This is amazing dialogue to them.
Sucks because I casually stumbled across "Born Rich" which is a Korean series with the same concept and that show is leagues above this one. But still I feel this one show had the makings to be better.

:wow: Oh well, cord pulled.