Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
91dQNSzbr6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:whew::whew:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
MV5BMDYwNWQ0OWMtYjQ0Yy00YzllLTk3ZTktMzg4MjFlZDk4OTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDExMzMxNjE@._V1_.jpg

Oh man this movie is a complete sack of shyt. Saw just to see how bad it is:

The acting is horrible, the lack of character development. I don't care about john moxley bad acting ass, I don't care about MMA guy, cause they barely develop their personal life stories. You know... Something Rocky or the Wrestler did perfectly to make us care about the main character.

They just do like a 10 min long fight promo cuts thinking it's authentic when it's not. Then showing scenes of mma guy training hard after he lost the fight, which I don't care other than I know he's a 5 time champion with bunch of deals he lost after the fight, oh and a generic looking boring wife (zero acting skills) with a kid. The never back down 3 is probably even a more superior film, let alone the all time great fighter films.

After like 50 minutes of the actual film they sort of try to make us feel pity for the mma guy making him quit career like a bytch and coming back to fight cause he had a talk with his wife and a few fans took a picture with him in streets, and we're supposed to root for this guy? Moxley is barely showed in betwen two fights, are we even supposed to care he exists? How do you not develop his character at all? He cuts the same promo before both matches. He looks like a homeless man who was offered to do the movie. This is so bad it made me angry :gucci:

It's one of those films where you don't give a flying fukk about anyone in it. The AEW really rivaled WWE shytty films in here. It's the marine levels of bad.

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
9u4yW7yPA0BQ2pv9XwiNzItwvp8.jpg

Could've been trimmed. Think Imma pass on the sequel. This wasn't bad. I just don't feel like I need more..

Hostile

All Star
Daps
aP8swke3gmowbkfZ6lmNidu0y9p.jpg

Could never get into this series. It's probably too serious for me.

iOpi3ut5DhQIbrVVjlnmfy2U7dI.jpg

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
rCzpDGLbOoPwLjy3OAm5NUPOTrC.jpg

Fellowship>RotK>Two Towers

Frodo ain't do jack shyt in these movies except fukk up. He betrayed Sam a thousand times.
Sam had every right to
CompetentMilkyHarrier-size_restricted.gif
. I was happy when Smeagol bit his finger off.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BYTg2Zjk0ZTctM2ZmMi00MDRmLWJjOGYtNWM0YjBmZTBjMjRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

My expectations were already low heading into this and somehow, someway, I’m disappointed. Andy’s own toy had a better story and character arc than the supposed film that inspired him to buy Buzz. Toy Story 4 was just as much of a blatant cash grab and still managed to hit those emotional chords.

This is one of those Pixar films that’s tucked away in the back of the vault when discussing their otherwise consistent filmography.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BMDliNGY4ZGQtMjU5MS00ODhjLWExMDEtNzI1NmIwZDkzZWQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

We were onto something special here. This had such an uneasy, one-of-a-kind atmosphere and was a really nice slow burn up until the final quarter of the film, then it just goes off the rails. I wish they could re-do this one badly, but something tells me they would still fukk it up. :snoop:

Seems like Boyle has this issue with most of his films. I felt the same way here with Alex Garland’s latest flick, Men, who penned the script for this one.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Stumbled across an ad for this on IG. Apparently it's a limited release today, and i can't find anywhere near me playing it. :unimpressed::gucci:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
bdMufwGDDzqu4kTSQwrKc5WR4bu.jpg

Realized it was piff around 20 minutes in and started it over to pay more attention.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Goodness gracious, I just watched the last two episodes of Why Her and it was bad...the show had one of the greatest casts, decent plot, (though I'm not a fan of procedural shows American or whatever) great locations, soundtrack, but it got worst each episode, hopefully Extraordinary attorney woo finishes strong and doesn't jump the shark or whale cause I tried watching these cop, lawyer and judge shows and E.A.W is consistent though my gripe is the reveal of Woo Young woo mother was a tad bit too early....

Speaking of two episodes left of doctor lawyer, and Jaden is a good character though he's not the main, can't wait to see how it ends after I watch SummerSlam tonight