Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
51vAOslZN0L._AC_SY450_.jpg

Yo this took an unexpected turn but I loved it :gladbron:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BMDU2ZmM2OTYtNzIxYy00NjM5LTliNGQtN2JmOWQzYTBmZWUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Lemon and Tangerine stole the show. :wow:

Have seen plenty of folks mention the action sequences being akin to something out of a Tarantino film, but it honestly took me back to as if I was watching an anime or cartoon series. Had a familiar way of seamlessly blending in humor with the brutality of the action pieces.

Film lost its way towards the end, especially after the departure of a standout character, but I had too much fun overall for that to be a big issue.

3/5.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BMDU2ZmM2OTYtNzIxYy00NjM5LTliNGQtN2JmOWQzYTBmZWUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Have seen plenty of folks mention the action sequences being akin to something out of a Tarantino film, but it honestly took me back to as if I was watching an anime or cartoon series. Had a familiar way of seamlessly blending in humor with the brutality of the action pieces.

Film lost its way towards the end, especially after the departure of a standout character, but I had too much fun overall for that to be a big issue.

3/5.
got a library card? Then you can watch this and other movies on Hoopla for free

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

3/5.
Bryan Tyree cant miss :wow:

Imma peep this today

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yall need to stop just posting posters, give an opinion
:francis:

but seriously tho. This is a pretty good show and great if you like sci-fi thrillers or dramas. Its based on another Brian K Vaughn comic. Its kinda like Stranger Things but no demons and upsidedown type shyt, plus these girls are abnormally profound and smart (especially Tiffany)

The story gets a bit muddled by around episode 3-4ish but WHY the story keeps going is actually pretty dope. 7.5/10 so far.

Tiff is the standout character btw

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
MV5BOThjMjc4NDUtNmIyOC00MzhmLWIxNjQtMDlkOTlmNzA0NDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Unbelievable first season. They had me hooked by episode 3. I was on Reddit after each episode fully enthralled by this show. It's so damn good.

Since I first saw her in Man Seeking Woman, I've always had a thing for Helly :shaq:
Yea Stiller Was on his Kubrick shyt on this one. Makes you reflect about your job and self worth as well. Entertaining but with a real meaning behind it. Can’t wait for season 2. That ending :lupe: