Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
SOsSXhp.jpg

I liked Fellowship more but that's not a slight. What I hate about these movies is that they go off earlier than you expect. I looked at the time and it said 20 minutes remaining. A few seconds later the screen faded black and credits started rolling.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dda17dda88151179e231f2c23364a0d8bc517e8ee3c13cf670f9a14208f9de23._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

Oh this was a stinker but Ana de Armas' was incredibly sexy and I saw her nips :ahh:

Honestly happy there's a movie evidence of this love affair because it rarely happens with people being so quick to fall in and out of love.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
SOsSXhp.jpg

I liked Fellowship more but that's not a slight. What I hate about these movies is that they go off earlier than you expect. I looked at the time and it said 20 minutes remaining. A few seconds later the screen faded black and credits started rolling.
You're gonna love return of the king then. :sas2:

I'm not watching one minute of these Amazon previews. Just tell me when the show comes out.

daemonova

Daps
MV5BYThkZjljMDUtNjlhOC00MTE5LThiMzctMTMzOGQ0Yzg0ZjUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MDk2NDg2._V1_.jpg

Saw it was leaving HBO Max in a few days and had it in my queue for a minute. Not familiar with the comic versions of the characters, but the concept of doing a more horror filled mutant tale is solid. Just with they were able to really go deeper with the horror aspects, small cast and you could tell the budget wasn't the biggest. Magik seemed like she had the illest powers.
As I told a coworker, I collected new mutants as a kid. The demon bear storyline sucks and should have never been used as an origin story. Most X-Men storylines are overrated, imo. Days of future past best thing they got

Daps
I have just started this but I am liking what I have seen so far. It is on Netflix The Sea Beast. It kind of has a message for kids but I love the visuals. I wish I had a 4k TV .

daemonova

Daps
41zyeG+9cUL._SY445_.jpg
Tom cruise was effing them up at that rumble!!!

Filmed in the 80s about (yt) class disparity in the 50s, that overcast sky looked great in HD,( though it only rained at the rumble). This is of course Matt Dillon's best performance. I was joking about a Warriors crossover, but them Coney island fools would have effed them up too. 10/10
CNq4MosiXSU81KIGvrnoTAl3mTQ_ZkfUqgka1CsHfmU2t-FWOzlcpSbKXE5-uRX_jf0=w240-h480-rw

Wow I don't know where to start. Who knew getting a pie e if tail Florida if all places required so much effort.

Matt Dillon's character want to live beyond his means, which means marrying a rich wife. Some chick only wants to play games with, another want to continue to enjoy her lavish lifestyle but father already said if they get married, he cutting her off. The man getting himself deeper in debt just to get a taste of the good life. Daddy's daughter only wants to go out where it's four figures a night, leaving him to find poon in other ways.....

Let this be a lesson to you all:
Don't sleep with underage girls!!!!
Don't work with crooked cops or shady lawyers!!!!
Don't go for a three hour cruise when niccas owe you money or with a chick that hates everyone and everybody!!!! 10/10

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
41zyeG+9cUL._SY445_.jpg
Tom cruise was effing them up at that rumble!!!

Filmed in the 80s about (yt) class disparity in the 50s, that overcast sky looked great in HD,( though it only rained at the rumble. This is of course Matt Dillon's best performance. I was joking about a Warriors crossover, but them Coney island fools would have effed them up too. 10/10
MV5BNDM2ODNiMWItOWRkNS00ODE3LWE2OGYtNTZkMDJkOWI1ODMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMxOTE0ODA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

This was alright. Not gonna lie, expected a bit more though :francis:
Typical nic cage mid to me

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Watching Game of Thrones now. On season 2 episode 2. This Cersei bytch is one of the most beautiful white women I've ever seen :wow: