Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff a big ole bowl of that Netflix mid, just because you got a bag of money, doesn't mean you can make a great movie
MV5BZGNjYjQ3NjgtZWM0NS00MTY5LTlkZWMtODZlNzhkNTU3MzZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM2OTI3Mzk@._V1_.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff a big ole bowl of that Netflix mid, just because you got a bag of money, doesn't mean you can make a great movie
MV5BZGNjYjQ3NjgtZWM0NS00MTY5LTlkZWMtODZlNzhkNTU3MzZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM2OTI3Mzk@._V1_.jpg

Netflix Trash is HBOMAX ceiling

They Mid is in a completely different galaxy

That’s how wide the gap is.

I have a higher chance of beating KD one on one than HBOMax dropping something better than the Netflix releases :lolbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo I feel like I've seen it before but also feel like I've only seen parts but this was good imo
large_focus_ver2.jpg

I thought Will did a great job. Story was cool. Predictable but still liked all the tricks and shyt they were doing. That slight of hand stuff gets me everytime

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Saw that Michelle Yeohw film Everthing Everywhere All The Time (sp?).

Great movie.

Solid cast, unpredictable, great dialogue, superb storyline, effects are on point and humor was well placed (had me dying a few scenes too, rubber dildo alert and trying not to feel awkward cuz your pops is sitting necks to you, lol) and movie only gets much better as the film progresses.

Top 3 film this year.

Seeing Top Gun and said film back to back weeks... my mind has been spoiled with post-covid, renaisssance level quality creativity in movie making. Cinema at its finest.

This is wonderful.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
4890195.jpg

Well, that sure was an experience. I'm a sucker for A24 movies and as expected this one is visually stunning and a slow-burning thriller (more so than "horror" I guess). I loved parts of it, was perplex at others, but overall pretty good movie.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Outfit.Kinda what I expected.Nice touch at the end kinda saved it for me.Almost felt like a broadway play at times.

The Northman.I was disappointed.Eggers whiffed on this one.Took 2 sittings for me to finish.

ⓑⓞⓝ ⓑⓞⓝ

A Magical Thing ✨
Daps
Hi
I'm finishing up the latest season of The Flash. I don't know why I continue to do this to myself, but I just have to watch each season.