Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
iu

why did nobody ever tell me about this movie? such a fun watch.
It's been a cult classic for 3 decades bruh. But glad u finally found it.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Just finished watching Encanto for the 12th time:ahh:

This movie never gets old and it never fails to choke me up at the end. I'm so glad it's finally on Disney+ so I can watch it as many times as I want without worry about getting covid. "We Don't Talk About Bruno" is trending at #1 again, such an earworm.:ohlawd:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The Last Duel - 5/10.

We all love Ridley Scott, the man brought us Gladiator, Blade Runner, etc..but this film feels so sluggish and dull, that I just couldn't enjoy any part beyond the sound, costumes, and violence (when there happen to be), Ben Affleck, is horrible, but that's expect...the man should not try to act out of his wheel house, the story is fine, but there's nothing epic about this...epic. Yes it actually happened, but there's no presentation, no flair, no cinematic moments. It all felt just too dry. And if you want to be a cinemaphile, it isn't Citizen Kane or What Dreams may come, its just a knight's tale...with very little draw. The acting? Spot on. Yet it still fell flat for me. Its in no way Rashomon, but it's not King Arthur either, its just a giant "meh" of a movie, which I wanted to like, but simply couldn't.