Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BOTNjM2Y2ZjgtMDc5NS00MDQ1LTgyNGYtYzYwMTAyNWQwYTMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE4NzUxNDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

clapping-cheers.gif

An unexpected rollercoaster ride of emotions for me. When Martin finally came out of his shell :obama:

Tommy :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BNWY0YWYwMGQtYjUwZi00MzhkLWFlZTktZDM0YmZkOWVjZGU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MDk2NDg2._V1_.jpg

A good one that had the potential to be great. An excellent twist on the revenge film IMO but the comedic elements kind of hamper it (tonally, it's rather all over the place).

Still, a good watch.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
OIP.R9tip-pm-xx9GO3gLX-hMgAAAA

:mjcry:I wasn't ready for that ending.

This is why I love this Indie shyt, despite the tons of garbage in the scene. The movie came off as just a typical two friends, different paths yadda yadda. Then next thing you know BAM! they go a drug PSA out of no where:picard:

No lie the shyt broke me because I knew folks like that in school:mjcry:.

You look at them as the divine prophet because of how cool they are, only to realize they don't know where they are heading in life, while you are just keep on trucking.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BNDYwMTUxNjk5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM5NDc5Ng@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I am so looking forward to Ti West’s new movie.

This is a slow burn, cozy horror where the interactions between the main characters are probably the best thing about it. The dialogue wasn’t that funny though so it doesn’t shine. Its got a nice charm to it and West sure knows how to build up an atmosphere in each of his movies, but the pay-off in this one wasn’t as good as The House of the Devil’s. Coldstone Like It, but not a Love It. 3 out of 5 stars.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Db4ELtz.jpg

Watched this mainly for the cgi and to abuse my home theater. My subwoofer went NUTS :wow:. With that said, the movie was kinda bad and has me wondering if I should re-watch Twister to make up for it. I didn't care for any of these characters and the last scene with the 2 rednecks was fukking stupid. You just took away 2 deaths now you only have 2 actual deaths in a 90 minute movie filled with multiple tornadoes including an EF-5. Oh yeah they also have a couple of teens die in the opening but who cares the scene was wack.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Just finished watching an anime version of Beauty and the Beast called Belle. I had no expectations going in, so this was a pleasant surprise. This was such a cool movie. It blended the classic Disney theme of the origin tale with modern day fantasy involving escapism, digital AI, and social media. Beautiful music, great message, and it had a lot of humor. No one in the theatre got up when it was over, we all waited until the song was done. The music is that beautiful. 9/10 highly recommend.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Wjgilvg.jpg

Slow in the beginning but when the tornado hit it put Into the Storm to shame.
Nobody died though :beli:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
got i think i love my wife on in the background and they start singing biz markie's just a friend, and i'm like damn, he's dead...then michael k knight comes in as the outraged boyfriend and i'm like, damn, he'd dead too...made the 15 years since this drop feel a lot longer

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
R.84f1f314cdc7245e2ffd63cb5f088f44

Usually I despise LGBT Indie flicks because I find them boring and all over the fukking place, but this flick just hits different:wow:.

Overall, it demonstrates the true meaning of presence can change a life without the sense of acknowledging of such a impact.

I am going to watch this because it has good reviews and what you said makes it sound interesting.

I don't like to watch love/drama genres, so I am doing something different here.

You getting negged if this is some bullshyt though. :ufdup:

:lolbron:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Just got out of a special showing The Thing, and wow, I remember this from my childhood so differently. I think I watched it through my hands so I didn't really "see it". Watching it as an adult was an entirely different experience. They don't make movies like this anymore. This was fantastic. This scene will probably haunt my sleep tonight.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
R.84f1f314cdc7245e2ffd63cb5f088f44

Usually I despise LGBT Indie flicks because I find them boring and all over the fukking place, but this flick just hits different:wow:.

Overall, it demonstrates the true meaning of presence can change a life without the sense of acknowledging of such a impact.

This movie was trash.

This was some white nonsense.

You probably watched it cause you thought the main girl was cute.