Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
p13480_p_v10_aa.jpg
Somebody has the rights to Caught up, to me, other than Mo Betta blues, that was her best performance.

What do you think?

daemonova

Daps
MV5BOWY4ZGM4MWEtOTYxMC00OWE4LTllNWMtYzNjNWIxMTFlYjliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg4MDY0MDM@._V1_.jpg
gallery-24273-245-304007.original.jpg
Before Coda came out this was the film of the year for me. I'm really enjoyed the world that they created around this movie. Third act goes to a place where you and I wouldn't go, but I tolerated because it continued the world. The film ends on the right note, without giving any real answers to the couple's problems. It just closed on the world.

My only grips are minor, like there are theme restaurants in places, besides Los Angeles and Jena Malone's face doesn't look great in HD. the film ages on multiple viewing so view it once and put it in the vault. 4.5/5

daemonova

Daps
it's a nice film, if you trimmed some of the fat out of the second act, this could have been an episode of FBI. But I enjoyed Boyega's performance, he did not embarrass himself. 3/5

daemonova

Daps
MV5BZTNiOTY2MWItMTRiYi00Mzg0LWIzYmItYWRkMGRjZmI0YzYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg4MDYyNw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
I ain't gonna lie, this film is a mess, but it's a fun mess. I enjoyed Bella Thorne and her friends walking around the movie, half naked. (No one shows anything) When she walks into the confessional and hooks up with the preacher, there was no moral dilemma. Have you see that ass? There is no saying no to the ass. You hook up with her, and you worry about your mortal coil later. No score, but I'm going to always reward realistic portrayal of woman.

In five years, Bella going to say she a lesbian because she clearly turned out

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Currently watching Traffik with Laz Alonzo and Paula Patton. My current expression throughout the entire film ------> :unimpressed:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
E6rhBBaXIAEUw6c.jpeg

He-Man was before my time so I don't have a real attachment to it, so I found this to be okay. But I did know He-Man fans hated this and I totally get why because He-Man wasn't really in it.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
image-253.png

Iranian police movie that came out a couple weeks ago here. Lots of great critics but I had a hard time going through it. They talk A LOT and had a hard time following the intrigue, probably due to the subtitles and not knowing at all how things work in Iran. Basically is about a cop going after a big drug dealer, corruption, the iranian justice/prison system, etc. Not a bad movie by any measure, maybe I was kind of tired because the movie is non-stop.