Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
images

Rewatched Elysium, enjoyed it more than the first time. I guess District 9 kind of overshadowed it, but I hadn't realized how it touches on all kinds of current issues. Also I totally forgot Jodie Foster speaks perfect french, caught me off guard lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
images

Rewatched Elysium, enjoyed it more than the first time. I guess District 9 kind of overshadowed it, but I hadn't realized how it touches on all kinds of current issues. Also I totally forgot Jodie Foster speaks perfect french, caught me off guard lol
I respect the fact that you gave a review and not just post a poster.

I see this as the best of the Blomkamp trilogy which is what we got instead of the Halo movie or even Another outing for Sigourney in the Aliens franchise. I've yet to see Chappie but I heard too many stories that it was horrible.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

I see this as the best of the Blomkamp trilogy which is what we got instead of the Halo movie or even Another outing for Sigourney in the Aliens franchise. I've yet to see Chappie but I heard too many stories that it was horrible.

Not gonna lie, I know I saw Chappie but I don't really remember how I felt about it. I think it was much more blockbuster-ish and I know I must've been annoyed by those two Die Antwoord cats lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Scramz!

This muthafukka Val Kilmer got a goddamn documentary on Amazon Prime.
:ohhh:

I dont know what the fukks going on, but after this episode of drink champs ima have to see this.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
MV5BZjI4ZWQwYzctMGJlMi00OTE1LWFkNjMtY2VlOGQxZmVhNDYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMxOTE0ODA@._V1_.jpg

I love the SAW series, screw the haters. This one...it just felt like a movie that needed a proper cast. Chris Rock as the protagonist was not it at all :francis:. Somehow he managed to make this flick into a comedy even with his overdramatic acting :mjlol:. Now the plot was leagues ahead of Jigsaw which was butt:camby:, but overall the flick just was miscast and did not go deeper on the actual killer. Like, you expect me to believe that one dude solo dolo can put together those fukking traps within the time it took to get those cops in those predicaments:mindblown:

At least Jigsaw actually had a squad to do his biddings. Hell, the dude that was supposed to be Jigsaw's protégé had help along the way.

I don't know if they are hinting at sequels which could be dope, but if this is just a complete spinoff without no background payoff, it's just another empty Saw flick that fans will eat up because we love games:win:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

If you can look over the fact that Chappie is a glorified Short Circuit knockoff, its a pretty good flick:mjlol:.

I actually enjoyed Chappie over the other two Blomkamp flicks because it hit me on a emotional note. District 9 was good for what it was and I hated Elysium.

I'm weird :francis:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Haikyuu.jpg

The power of teamwork, ingenuity and overcoming the odds. It's beautiful :mjcry:

Hurry up and drop the rest Netflix!

bnew

Veteran
Daps