Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
yup, and because of your post I learned the second season premieres on Auguest 27th.

See | Apple TV+

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7949218/

Far in a dystopian future, the human race has lost the sense of sight, and society has had to find new ways to interact, build, hunt, and to survive. All of that is challenged when a set of twins is born with sight.

Fasho I’m about to peep. I was pissed when they killed off Khal Drogo too quick. I guess this is the remix.

:mjgrin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
My father never gassed any Jews
munich-eric-bana-2005-c-universalcourtesy-everett-collection-E5MM2B.jpg
when Spielberg wanted to get serious, he got serious

Still ain't seeing Schindler's list though

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
yup, and because of your post I learned the second season premieres on Auguest 27th.

See | Apple TV+

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7949218/

Far in a dystopian future, the human race has lost the sense of sight, and society has had to find new ways to interact, build, hunt, and to survive. All of that is challenged when a set of twins is born with sight.
i saw the trailer for season 2 with Batista, and i was going to ask it. Guess i'll try to download season 1 somewhere.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Recently got access to Starz and catching up on some movies.

GUEST_dad384b1-0278-442d-8560-b7338a07a184

Reminded me of how funny Martin Lawrence can be and had some surprises I was not expecting :ehh:. Some dope action too.

Didn't know Bjorn Ironside was in this :ohhh:. Rita was looking :takedat:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
savingprivateryanbr.jpg
Another Spielberg movie, you read about the invasion of Normandy in school, the American liberation of France from zee Germans, but you'd never though they'd make a movie out if it.

Yes, Vin Diesel is in this, but he's clearly playing an eye-tailian, leave me out of it

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
MV5BZjI4ZWQwYzctMGJlMi00OTE1LWFkNjMtY2VlOGQxZmVhNDYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMxOTE0ODA@._V1_.jpg

I love the SAW series, screw the haters. This one...it just felt like a movie that needed a proper cast. Chris Rock as the protagonist was not it at all :francis:. Somehow he managed to make this flick into a comedy even with his overdramatic acting :mjlol:. Now the plot was leagues ahead of Jigsaw which was butt:camby:, but overall the flick just was miscast and did not go deeper on the actual killer. Like, you expect me to believe that one dude solo dolo can put together those fukking traps within the time it took to get those cops in those predicaments:mindblown:

At least Jigsaw actually had a squad to do his biddings. Hell, the dude that was supposed to be Jigsaw's protégé had help along the way.

I don't know if they are hinting at sequels which could be dope, but if this is just a complete spinoff without no background payoff, it's just another empty Saw flick that fans will eat up because we love games:win:

it was terrible… he can’t play serious roles as a cop or a lawyer