Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
34ccecbc-a1d6-4be7-b3ed-89ce7e8f5953_1.5f9b34e8046da039597f140ea0266e9c.jpeg

Absolutely absurd :mjlol:

Better focus would make this a 5 mic classic.

Going to watch this shyt this weekend,

I also like American pop and twisted metal

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
49dd4d9fc906850eb2c0d9c61970993f.jpg

Good blaxploitation flick. Like most, would be great if it had more focus but damn if the rawness isn't key to these films.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Titane-de-Julia-Ducournau-la-critique-Cannes-2021.jpg

So this is the movie that just won the Palme d'Or at Cannes a couple days ago. I just came back from seeing it. I loved her first movie ("Grave") and had very high expectations for this one. Since it's the Palme d'Or you'll probably hear about it sooner or later. My opinion : it's 92 % trash. The story goes one way than a totally different way, I'm not even sure how to describe it. It's basically about some weird androgenous-transhumanist sexuality that makes little to no sense. I don't want to say too much so as not to spoil the whole movie, it's not ALL bad but the good parts would basically amount to a decent 10 min short movie. Given that it's a french movie that will get some international attention I felt it was my duty to warn my fellow Coli brehs :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Titane-de-Julia-Ducournau-la-critique-Cannes-2021.jpg

So this is the movie that just won the Palme d'Or at Cannes a couple days ago. I just came back from seeing it. I loved her first movie ("Grave") and had very high expectations for this one. Since it's the Palme d'Or you'll probably hear about it sooner or later. My opinion : it's 92 % trash. The story goes one way than a totally different way, I'm not even sure how to describe it. It's basically about some weird androgenous-transhumanist sexuality that makes little to no sense. I don't want to say too much so as not to spoil the whole movie, it's not ALL bad but the good parts would basically amount to a decent 10 min short movie. Given that it's a french movie that will get some international attention I felt it was my duty to warn my fellow Coli brehs :yeshrug:
It sounds like it's the French version of Crash (1996) from what I'm seeing :jbhmm:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It sounds like it's the French version of Crash (1996) from what I'm seeing :jbhmm:

Nah, Crash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Here the story starts off with this woman who was indeed in a crash at an early age, and has a piece of titanium placed in her head as a result. Then, from there

It starts off as her basically killing people for no explained reason. The it gets weird : she had sex with her car (yes) and...gets pregnant. She then has to escape because of her killings and disguised herself as a missing boy and ends up going to live with the father of said boy, who is desperate to have someone to love (he's on steroids for whatever reason, and is a friefighter). So I started the movie thinking it was about this serial killer -kind of similar to her first movie- when it's basically about androgeny, sexuality, transhumanism and some weird almost incestual father-"son" relationship and how she hides her pregnancy. All that with a lot of harsh scenes with all kinds of body fluids lol.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah, Crash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Here the story starts off with this woman who was indeed in a crash at an early age, and has a piece of titanium placed in her head as a result. Then, from there

It starts off as her basically killing people for no explained reason. The it gets weird : she had sex with her car (yes) and...gets pregnant. She then has to escape because of her killings and disguised herself as a missing boy and ends up going to live with the father of said boy, who is desperate to have someone to love (he's on steroids for whatever reason, and is a friefighter). So I started the movie thinking it was about this serial killer -kind of similar to her first movie- when it's basically about androgeny, sexuality, transhumanism and some weird almost incestual father-"son" relationship and how she hides her pregnancy. All that with a lot of harsh scenes with all kinds of body fluids lol.
....nikka what?
mjharshreality.png

Now my morbid curiosity has peaked and I gotta watch for the (pretentious film) culture
loldenzel.png