Coli: How do I deal with a crazy azz STALKER??? (Update: Filed charges against them for Harassment)

How do I deal with this stalker?

• Get the police involved

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Lawyer up

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just ignore them

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • File an order of protection/restraining order

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wasnt dude on this forum for a bit?
Looking at his join date in comparison to the low volume of posts he's made in that time frame its looks like he was operating a sleeper cell account on here...

:patrice:

Same with the last time. Both accounts he was using (the @Bigty24 account and this new one) had less than 15 posts and they were made in the same time frame...

This is just weird behavior to say the least....sad that this is coming from a middle aged man and not a child or teenager.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah this seems like some scorned lover type stuff :lupe:
Nah....fukk that. Don't get it twisted. I was friends with and roomates with this dude while living in New York with two other people. I don't get down like that. I like women...not men. Lol.

This guy is a legit weirdo that was jealous of where I was going with my music nothing more nothing less and an obsessed stan that doesnt know how to handle himself in life...just to be honest this behavior is pitiful to witness and out this forum too...I just wanted to talk about this shyt I didn't think he would follow me on here again and make an account..

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Update: went to the police to file charges against them. Wrote a statement, presented a thick stack of printouts of two years worth of screenshots emails texts, and now this person is facing criminal charges for harassment. In the meantime I have been looking to get an order of protection placed. So because this is an officially open case I will not be able to discuss too much about it that may compromise its integrity. I guess I could talk about it in DMs upon request by anyone just to keep the conversation off this thread from public viewing...but I won't discuss too much else regarding it in this thread and maybe it would be best to close this thread.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this is weird. was there any sexual contact ?

Yeah this seems like some scorned lover type stuff :lupe:

giphy.gif

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Update: went to the police to file charges against them. Wrote a statement, presented a thick stack of printouts of two years worth of screenshots emails texts, and now this person is facing criminal charges for harassment. In the meantime I have been looking to get an order of protection placed. So because this is an officially open case I will not be able to discuss too much about it that may compromise its integrity. I guess I could talk about it in DMs upon request by anyone just to keep the conversation off this thread from public viewing...but I won't discuss too much else regarding it in this thread and maybe it would be best to close this thread.
:dead: No wonder you have stalkers breh :dead:

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps
The troll(s) were the only one actively engaging with him in social media, where he desperately wants to be relevant on. Why would he block them?
Now he’s parlaying the troll into even more online attention. These are things you do when you are an unemployed shut in

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Here's the thing though...he didn't show his racist side instantly...it happened overtime.

And yes this brings me a fukkton load of shame and this is why I'm not as willing to befriend white people before in the past in terms of now and why we drifted apart as I started to hang out with more black and Spanish people in brooklyn.

I was friends with this dude from way back in the day. Knew him from 2007. Graffiti writer, I met some graffiti writers through this guys that were way more well known from him...he moved in next door to me when I was living in Pittsburgh in Oakland when I was a student at Pitt.

He was one of those wigger types that loved graffiti and hip hop and was bumping every damn rapper you could think of and was about electronic music so we had some common bond. He moved to the burgh from Boston. We did some DJ gigs together, he was a guest on my radio show I was doing on WRCT 88.3fm in 2009. He voted for Obama (which is why the 180 in personity change was surprising to say the least). Basic he was this hipster type but he wasn't on some overt racist shyt...he went out of his way to surround himself with mad black people mad Asian people mad Spanish people and Indians and stuff..like before he was one of those people that you could say was cool. He smoked weed never got bad vibes from him.

So then as I graduated from Pitt in 2012 I found out he was moving to NYC. And I was trying to move to NYC to to make an attempt (keyword "attempt") to further my music career. I ended up linking up with him cause he had a spare room in a place in Bushwick cause his friend was moving to SF so I took up the opportunity and moved in.

This apartment was four blocks away from Bossa Nova Civic Club, and I would end up working there 3 years later simply because I knew everybody that worked there and hung out there...I was a regular.

He would go to this club with us a couple of times, but I was going there to network with DJs and producers and try to fish my music to industry people and hobknob with high society and shyt...I ended up dating an actress who was on TV and shyt cause if hanging out there...but fukk humble bragging...

He was trying to get ahead with his music but he didn't have the same drive as me...I was producing music all the time and making mixes when I wasn't working and he was jealous that I was getting places with my music and meeting more people in New York while he just festered in stagnation and mediocrity.

He really didn't start going full blown racist until he moved out of the apartment we lived at on wyckoff in Ridgewood.

When he moved back to North Carolina...he started doing the online email text harassment and started becoming mad racist online.

This was the side that people weren't really seeing until later on...like this didn't happen instantly...this was a gradual personal regression in behavior that started to push people away from him overtime.

You know Harry Lurker? Spaed?