Coli: How do I deal with a crazy azz STALKER??? (Update: Filed charges against them for Harassment)

How do I deal with this stalker?

• Get the police involved

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Lawyer up

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just ignore them

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • File an order of protection/restraining order

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Be close friends with cacs brehs.

Sorry but you sound like a whole bytch. :mjlol:
I already took the L associating with this clown. Admitted it many times.

:yeshrug:

And dawg you don't know me and I don't know you so I'm not going to be calling random internet people out they names. That's not how I roll.

BenBHard

Banned
Daps
Scary that someone would take time to stalk a grown man on twitter...but this is what happens when you have dilutions of fame and post your real name on twitter

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
YOU DON'T HAVE THE STOMACH TO BE FAMOUS BREH.
I was actually making moves on Twitter with famous djs and producers before this cat got my account banned...that's why I'm pissed. Like I'm doing good for myself but some more fame money and recognition for my own music would be nice. Now I got to figure out how to get my Twitter account unsuspended after I have proof they already admitted they got it suspended.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Scary that someone would take time to stalk a grown man on twitter...but this is what happens when you have dilutions of fame and post your real name on twitter
@cook
@Brooklynzson
@Barnett114
@Houston911

Could you get this guy removed from this forum? This is the dude who has been stalking me who I'm pressing charges against and they've been following me everywhere online!

:mindblown:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I haven't lived with the guy in almost 3 years.

After he left he started doing all of this bullshyt.

And NYC is expensive fam
..hard to rough it out without roomates sharing an apartment paying 850 a month so I moved out to denver and I got a nice 1 bedroom apartment for 1150 a month to myself and work doing construction/roofing making good money. I also was doing event security when I first moved out here.

No disrespect fam, but you don't know me and I don't know you so hold off on the assumptions cause I give everybody the same benefit of the doubt.

At this point you're just compounding L's. Go to church

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is all like one big troll thread:patrice:
I can't go anywhere on the internet anymore without this guy following me. It's a big goddamn headache
:snoop:

I don't even want to deal with this type of shyt anymore...its just lowkey making me just not want to even communicate on any website anymore ever...to tell you the truth. But I don't have to deal with anybody trying to stalk me online and don't feel like anybody should fukking stop me from going on whatever website I wish but this guy is mental...
:snoop:

All apologies...I didn't realize this guy would do this and thought this was a safe space of sorts. Sorry coli and mods...this is weird af.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
I already took the L associating with this clown. Admitted it many times.

:yeshrug:

And dawg you don't know me and I don't know you so I'm not going to be calling random internet people out they names. That's not how I roll.

I said you 'sound' like a bytch not that you are one. :manny:

But seriously, you got choices my nikka and a few of the answers are in the polls. You not a snitch if you go to the pigs since you a civilian. Report and block his crazy ass or hire somebody to take care of that.

Next time pay attention to red flags nikka and stay the fukk away from all cacs.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I said you 'sound' like a bytch not that you are one. :manny:

But seriously, you got choices my nikka and a few of the answers are in the polls. You not a snitch if you go to the pigs since you a civilian. Report and block his crazy ass or hire somebody to take care of that.

Next time pay attention to red flags nikka and stay the fukk away from all cacs.
For real fam.

I'm taking everything into consideration. I really wanna fukk this dude up since he won't listen but seriously if I got to do this the legal way and avoid getting my hands dirty I'll do it. I got more than enough recorded evidence screenshots emails texts and all that to make a case against him in a court of law.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How u know its him?
I lurked his profile and all the posts hes made have been involved with me and he mentions me by name.

Screenshot-20190406-183936-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this is weird. was there any sexual contact ?
fukk no I'm straight. This dude is just has sever mental problems and seemingly an inability to let grudges go. I told this guy to seek professional help so many times and to leave me alone and he never does it. I really have no clue what the fukk this guy's problem is...