Coli: How do I deal with a crazy azz STALKER??? (Update: Filed charges against them for Harassment)

How do I deal with this stalker?

• Get the police involved

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Lawyer up

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just ignore them

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • File an order of protection/restraining order

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He still lives in nyc?
No.

Here's what happened.

He was living with his girlfriend, this 24 year old Korean girl who was making a low six figure amount paying for him to live in this apartment in Ridgewood on Wyckoff cause he was working dead end kitchen jobs and couldn't even pay his bills.

She had her own issues but I'm not going to touch on those out of respect for her.

But eventually she got sick and tired of his crap and she would get mad at him. She expected to date somebody that would match her income and education and he didn't even come close. She was telling him she would leave and he was pathetic and he was mean and maybe she should go for someone that matched her level/league...and his ego couldn't take it so he would beat her up...threaten to kill her.

He had a habit of meeting Asian women on okcupid...trolling them...dating them...then abusing them. He went to rikers for two weeks because he beat up this rich Japanese girl he was dating who got tired of him being a user and paying for all his shyt.

So...this Korean girl he was dating....she had enough...was tired of getting abused and him being abusive so she called her mom and she came over our apartment packed her things and flew all the way back to california.

This is when I was working for a rental management company above a popular Brooklyn nightclub renting apartments.... I would be out working almost 12 hour days so after she left...this guy just became really weird and miserable. Like I would come into the apartment and the lights would all be off and hed be alone for hours staring into his laptop computer....

I was making alot of money then and I guess he got salty that a Korean girl and a Black guy were achieving more than him and he lost it.

He moved out in December of 2016. I stayed in the apartment until May 2017 then was living with a friend in NYC until June 2018...got evicted from that apartment...then lived with another friend in woodhaven until September 2018...THEN I said fukk it...fukk NYC...I moved out to Denver and I've been good since. Not struggling at all and living nice!
:blessed:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Seems like the only way to deal with people like this is to beat their head in so they can get the message but since that doesn't seem to be an option I would get the police involved :manny:

Ignoring someone doesn't work on every one especially the mentally unstable.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this nikka lived under the same roof as a racist redneck?

:snoop:
Here's the thing though...he didn't show his racist side instantly...it happened overtime.

And yes this brings me a fukkton load of shame and this is why I'm not as willing to befriend white people before in the past in terms of now and why we drifted apart as I started to hang out with more black and Spanish people in brooklyn.

I was friends with this dude from way back in the day. Knew him from 2007. Graffiti writer, I met some graffiti writers through this guys that were way more well known from him...he moved in next door to me when I was living in Pittsburgh in Oakland when I was a student at Pitt.

He was one of those wigger types that loved graffiti and hip hop and was bumping every damn rapper you could think of and was about electronic music so we had some common bond. He moved to the burgh from Boston. We did some DJ gigs together, he was a guest on my radio show I was doing on WRCT 88.3fm in 2009. He voted for Obama (which is why the 180 in personity change was surprising to say the least). Basic he was this hipster type but he wasn't on some overt racist shyt...he went out of his way to surround himself with mad black people mad Asian people mad Spanish people and Indians and stuff..like before he was one of those people that you could say was cool. He smoked weed never got bad vibes from him.

So then as I graduated from Pitt in 2012 I found out he was moving to NYC. And I was trying to move to NYC to to make an attempt (keyword "attempt") to further my music career. I ended up linking up with him cause he had a spare room in a place in Bushwick cause his friend was moving to SF so I took up the opportunity and moved in.

This apartment was four blocks away from Bossa Nova Civic Club, and I would end up working there 3 years later simply because I knew everybody that worked there and hung out there...I was a regular.

He would go to this club with us a couple of times, but I was going there to network with DJs and producers and try to fish my music to industry people and hobknob with high society and shyt...I ended up dating an actress who was on TV and shyt cause if hanging out there...but fukk humble bragging...

He was trying to get ahead with his music but he didn't have the same drive as me...I was producing music all the time and making mixes when I wasn't working and he was jealous that I was getting places with my music and meeting more people in New York while he just festered in stagnation and mediocrity.

He really didn't start going full blown racist until he moved out of the apartment we lived at on wyckoff in Ridgewood.

When he moved back to North Carolina...he started doing the online email text harassment and started becoming mad racist online.

This was the side that people weren't really seeing until later on...like this didn't happen instantly...this was a gradual personal regression in behavior that started to push people away from him overtime.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Seems like the only way to deal with people like this is to beat their head in so they can get the message but since that doesn't seem to be an option I would get the police involved :manny:

Ignoring someone doesn't work on every one especially the mentally unstable.
I'm trying to be the bigger person in this case...but it is not working. This guy is a habitual linestepper...he's legit fukking psycho!

And he's a weakling too. I'm a big ass nikka and I work out regularly I could knock him the fukk out with one punch if I wanted to

But this weirdo I could see him trying to play me and get the cops on his side and say I was harassing him even though he was harassing me if it ever went physical and fam I am a 34 year old Black man....if they see me fighting a white guy even though hes been provoking me for two years they would more than likely take his side and he knows it and would play that angle. Hes a fukking sick fukk. And I don't have the money or the resources to fight any bullshyt in court and I got a clean record...I really ain't trying to go to jail...but where I got to defend myself I will so I got no choice but to play the game and be vigilant and use legal action.

So it would probably be best to press charges against this a$$hole and let him get raped in the pen cause he seems crave black dikk so much like all of these downlow racist white guys that seemed to be obsessed with black men so much and sorry to be that fukking graphic. This guy is a racist a$$hole and a criminal a woman beater and a troll and I have no sympathy for whatever happens to him from this point on. I swear to god!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is why I am mad picky about who I bring into my circle now.
:wow:
Ain't nobody ever disrespected me like this guy...and it makes everyone else I know that much better in my eyes. Like I would never let hate or jealousy consume my body and soul to the point I would sabotage anybody shine...but you never know who people really are.

And for real...this is why I cut off toxic people immediately now before they can infect your life with their bullshyt.

For real...how miserable does someone have to be to do something like this?
:picard:

Everybody I know is married with kids or single with a real career. Owning homes. Running businesses. Managers at businesses.

This guy is just trolling people for no reason
I've had discussions with people in my circle on the phone regarding these incidents and they concur that hes more than likely severely mentally ill and needs immediate professional attention/medical help.

No one I know IRL has anything positive to say about him anymore...hes just pushed everyone away with his behavior. It's kind of sad but considering the horrible stuff hes said...fukk him.
:yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Ashley Banks for real I'll say this. I was reading that dudes were sending you threatening messages and harassment...that is so wrong and I apologize that you had to go through that and to be Frank this is why I've taken a new stance about harassment online.

I remember I was talking about how on Twitter groups of predominantly white men were harassing women and trolling them on the platform but they were especially harassing black women and black men and muslims. shyt has gotten crazy. The state of the internet and social media has become hostile!

I'll never know what it is to feel that fear of negative attention of men in a stalking situation as a woman since I'm a man and not a woman...but this situation has made me appreciate how strong women got to be in this world just to even operate on a daily basis cause people...especially men more often than not...can be scary to deal with!

Like deadass this helped me to relate to the struggles women got to go through with stalkers and abusive toxic men/women/people

Cause this stalking shyt is scary to deal with.

I really do not even understand what mental issues somebody has to go through to even operate like this!
:mindblown:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When we think of stalkers and stalking we usually think if men stalking women...rarely do we think of weirdo as dudes stalking other men or women stalking men.

But seriously...white guys are getting radicalized out here at an alarming rate. I've seen it with my own eyes now and its mind boggling to witness.

This is why it's best not to engage certain people online but with social media you can't control who follows you or your posts content.

Like i already contacted Twitter support reported the accounts and they've already suggested I get the police involved and contact them so I'll be printing out all the screenshots and emails and texts and going to the local precinct and try to file a report or press charges. It seems like the best option since we live thousands of miles away...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Update: he deleted his Twitter account he was using to troll/stalk people.

Screenshot-20190406-115702-Chrome.jpg