Coli folks, fukk it Im juicing...

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dont like the idea of a juicer, at all

Too much good stuff left behind. I do, however, support blenders that keep all the pulp and shyt

But if its mostly fruit, you are pouring jelly on yourself. Why not just eat it?

The true benefit of blending is being able to consume a large amount of leafy greens like kale that are not fun eating on their own

I may start one day.

You should start sooner than later. I already am feeling a difference for the better. I have way more energy and feel sharp mentally.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm trying to be bout this life just been too lazy

PaperEnterprise

Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm trying to be bout this life just been too lazy

I went to the juice bar by the gym i go to...

So many sexy ass women. Seeing women about healthy eating inspired me more...even the young bytches behind the counter were sexy as hell.

Im gonna frequent this place more and pick up some of these healthy ho's

I love juucing and ho's

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Congrats!

But speaking of taking dumps, I feel if you take one of those intestinal cleaning dumps ( you know there is so much where the top is poking out of the water in your toilet and it looks like soft serve ice cream) it's a day changer. For me, it's like all my personal problems were flushed down the toilet with it and I could knock out a half marathon.

Is this the type's of poo you're describing op? Cause I need to start juicing if that's the case

PaperEnterprise

Daps
Reppin
New York
Congrats!

But speaking of taking dumps, I feel if you take one of those intestinal cleaning dumps ( you know there is so much where the top is poking out of the water in your toilet and it looks like soft serve ice cream) it's a day changer. For me, it's like all my personal problems were flushed down the toilet with it and I could knock out a half marathon.

Is this the type's of poo you're describing op? Cause I need to start juicing if that's the case

Yes. Lol. Start juicing.

I am gonna buy a juicing machine and go harder with new flavors from the house.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats the difference between juicing and using a high powered blender like vitamix?

Tunes

Pro
Daps
Whats the difference between juicing and using a high powered blender like vitamix?

The Benefits of Blending
~ No Waste
A blender processes everything you put into it; there is no fibrous pulp to be thrown away at the end. If you are worried about the ‘waste’ when using a juicer then a blender might feel more comfortable.

~ Slow Release Energy
The fibre in the drink slows down digestion so that energy is released slowly and evenly. This prevents sugar highs and lows and means that you will feel full for longer after drinking it.

~ Aids Digestion
The fibre from fruits and vegetables works its way through your digestive system, acting like a broom that sweeps it clean. This helps to remove toxins and encourages regular elimination.

I just copied and pasted