Coli folks, fukk it Im juicing...

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Good shyt OP...literally! Are you blending like a smoothie consistency or juicing where the pulp is extracted? I used to do smoothies in the vitamix but i prefer to use the juicer. I like the texture better but cleaning it is a bytch.

I dont have a kitchen so i go to juice bar and pick out different drinks daily.

Today i started off with a shot of wheatgrass, 45 gym session and then got myself a grilled chicken ceasar salad...the salad is 6 bucks and its by far the best salad ive ever had. No dressing.

Later tonight ill have a veggie juice and will have them mix in spinach, brocolli and all that good stuff.

Im already feeling slightly more energetic and i truly am going to stop eating bad meals because im in a rush or too lazy to get to the organic store.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Make sure you eating enough protein to preserve muscle mass fam.

I def will. I did a 90 day cleanse in 2011 and man...i went from 230 to 185, no gym...just push ups and dips...i was slightly cut but when i went back to the gym...benching 45 dumbbells was very difficult.

Im lifting, juicing and looking for suggestions about how to not neglect protein intake. Protein shakes make me feel bloated and some of them have a high calorie amount.

Suggest some foods fam

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I def will. I did a 90 day cleanse in 2011 and man...i went from 230 to 185, no gym...just push ups and dips...i was slightly cut but when i went back to the gym...benching 45 dumbbells was very difficult.

Im lifting, juicing and looking for suggestions about how to not neglect protein intake. Protein shakes make me feel bloated and some of them have a high calorie amount.

Suggest some foods fam

The basics:
Beef
Pork
Poultry
Fish

That's in addition to what you are getting from vegetable sources.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I dont like the idea of a juicer, at all

Too much good stuff left behind. I do, however, support blenders that keep all the pulp and shyt

But if its mostly fruit, you are pouring jelly on yourself. Why not just eat it?

The true benefit of blending is being able to consume a large amount of leafy greens like kale that are not fun eating on their own

I may start one day.