COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Nice, the small four team one I made filled up.

I think my lineup in that is a big boom or bust one. I think I'll either finish fourth by a mile or win big.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just changed mine we still probably have the same two possibly three, but I moved some money around to place some errrr safer bets. Dudes better perform tho

I changed mine as well. I took out the person that was likely the third similar player we are talking about. Added a player that almost everyone will have at another position and spent some more on that third players position spot. I can't be all in on one team.

Watch this dude go for 200 yards and three TD's.:mjlol:.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
anybody else agree ?
I like it because it keeps people coming back because they know they getting there money back

It’s a 13 dollar diff for first 5 dollar difference for second and 7 dollar difference for 3 :yeshrug:

But if more people want me to change it I will

I do this for the COLI people lol

it’s fun

I didn’t realize the difference was so minuscule. I guess a better thing would be to try and recruit more people. Next week I’m going to try and get two if my brehs from work on here. More people bigger prizes right?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
These shyts starting to fill up faster and faster. I'll just have to reclaim my throne next week :lolbron:

I'm also down for only the top 3 winning that 25 bones joint. :manny: