COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just changed mine we still probably have the same two possibly three, but I moved some money around to place some errrr safer bets. Dudes better perform tho

Were the three you were talking about Cam, Harris, and Meyers?

I ended up taking Meyers out. I forget who I swapped him for. I think I took him out and changed my defense, and then added in Amari Cooper.

Keenan the GAWD coming through. I take him every week.:wow:.

I take Thielen most weeks too.:blessed:.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Were the three you were talking about Cam, Harris, and Meyers?

I ended up taking Meyers out. I forget who I swapped him for. I think I took him out and changed my defense, and then added in Amari Cooper.

Keenan the GAWD coming through. I take him every week.:wow:.

I take Thielen most weeks too.:blessed:.

Congrats on the W :myman:
Nah tho I considered Cam for hot min and had Meyers in my rough draft of my first lineup. I thought you had Kamara, Hill, and possibly Jameis (completely off). My first lineup was Herbert, Kamara, Chubb, Jefferson, Claypool, Lamb, Hill, Pittman Jr., Dolphins. At the last second my dumb ass swapped that out for Herbert, Kamara, Henry, Jefferson, Claypool, Hall, Hill, Hines, Dolphins

Henry was decent but Hall & Hines gave me duds, woulda snagged 3rd with og lineup

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Congrats on the W :myman:
Nah tho I considered Cam for hot min and had Meyers in my rough draft of my first lineup. I thought you had Kamara, Hill, and possibly Jameis (completely off). My first lineup was Herbert, Kamara, Chubb, Jefferson, Claypool, Lamb, Hill, Pittman Jr., Dolphins. At the last second my dumb ass swapped that out for Herbert, Kamara, Henry, Jefferson, Claypool, Hall, Hill, Hines, Dolphins

Henry was decent but Hall & Hines gave me duds, woulda snagged 3rd with og lineup

The $25 buy in was the only lineup I won anything in. I did one $10 on and eight $4.44, but got smoked.

I'd rather do heads up or smaller 10-20 people rooms like we have in here.